ACAexpress.com

The first webinar filled up so we scheduled another..

Please register for ACAExpress.com, Inc. - New Features Second Session on Sep 29, 2016 1:30 PM CDT at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8967853608475815425

This webinar is an opportunity to meet the department leaders at ACAExpress, get a tour of new features that will be available for open enrollment, and ask any questions you have regarding the number one enrollment platform in the industry.

Some features we will be discussing:
• Flashback (use our system to automatically compare your client's existing plan with similar plans you're appointed to sell in the event their plan isn't available any longer)
• Plan Renewals
• Life Changes

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. Take advantage of the "Questions & Comments" section so we can address the things you want to hear. There are limited spots available, so please only register if you're able to attend at this date and time.

Can anyone clarify that the double redirect, isnt mandated this year, but the questions on hc.gov and the wbe have to be in the same order and not prefilling anything?

Is there the slightest glimmer of hope that we ll get a true express application like last yr?

I received an unsolicited telemarketing call from ACA Express this morning, the first words from the caller were 'I was referred to you by CMS as an agent....'

It would be impossible for me to work with a company whose business is totally dependent on providing fully compliant solutions when they use phone tactics that are so completely non-compliant.

I received an unsolicited telemarketing call from ACA Express this morning, the first words from the caller were 'I was referred to you by CMS as an agent....'

It would be impossible for me to work with a company whose business is totally dependent on providing fully compliant solutions when they use phone tactics that are so completely non-compliant.

I got the same phone call as well....
wastes 0f Time

I received an unsolicited telemarketing call from ACA Express this morning, the first words from the caller were 'I was referred to you by CMS as an agent....' It would be impossible for me to work with a company whose business is totally dependent on providing fully compliant solutions when they use phone tactics that are so completely non-compliant.

Haha they said the same exact thing to me. Who's training these people?!

Back