ACAexpress.com

In chrome, go to settings>type in "cookies" in the upper right search bar>click the "content settings" button>then click the "all cookies and site data" button>now type in "healthcare.gov" and click X beside every hc.gov cookie to delete it.

You should then be able to login...

Is this a permanent Chrome "fix"?
Or.....is this process required before EVERY app?

I received the ACA Express On Boarding link about 10 minutes ago and quickly finished the process-very nice software, user friendly. This gives me confidence in the platform for enrollments

I signed up for ACA express a few weeks ago. $20 per app model. Got an email from them saying to be ready this week to provide info and have sub domain ideas ready. Haven't heard from them yet this week though. Anxious to see what their link will look like so I can possibly design marketing around it.

Any update on rollout Kenny?

Apologies for missing your post.. most times a direct email is faster as easy to miss stuff here.. [email protected]

In any event, if you sent in signed contracts you will be getting your onboarding email with link in the next few days...

Is this a permanent Chrome "fix"?
Or.....is this process required before EVERY app?

Cannot say specific to HC though as you describe above would not be uncommon at all for solving... i.e. clearing cookies and such, restart browser, revisit site, issue/unwanted experience returns, rinse and repeat...

Help me get my head around this. A company called Agent Pipeline, Inc. contacted me via e-mail. Says they're affiliated with ACAExpress.

Agent Pipeline: ACA Enrollment Platform

Is this really ACA Express operating under another name, to cast a bigger net?

-ac

Agent Pipeline is a GA or FMO-type operation.
You contract UNDER them. (They get override commissions.)

They are probably using ACA-Express for On-X enrollments.

Back