ACAExpress Emails Database Lifted?

Apologies for the delay in responding.. To be very clear on this:

The email referred to was sent only to a very small list of AGENTS when the insurance agency Design Benefit Plans was sending the email to it's customer list. In short, the CRM used by the agency had also been used in the past by the sales staff such as Reid Bowie inside ACAExpress. What happened was when a new admin staff member for Design Benefit Plans sent the email he did not filter it correctly. To be clear on a few items:

1. It was only a small subset of users of ACAExpress to which the email was sent. There is not a single customer or prospect of any user of ACAExpress which has ever been stored in any way, shape, form or fashion in the CRM. PERIOD.

2. The agency is separate from ACAExpress and the employees are separate as well. While they do share office space, they are distinctly separated within it physically and there is NO sharing of data other than the CRM (InsideSales) had a separate subset of agents/users of ACAExpress. While I own Design Benefit Plans, that is the only other common thing between the companies as the management of it is 95%+ done by others who have no involvement with ACAExpress.

Please accept my apologies for the error and my 100% personal guarantee as we have always stated that NONE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS info has been in the past nor will it be in the future used or allowed to be used by anyone but you.

Great to hear Kenny!

Thanks Russell and everyone. I cannot express enough my dismay at the error and to again confirm we hold in very high regard and trust your customer and prospect data. We will be completely separating all agent prospect data over the next two weeks.

By "agent prospect data" I mean agents who might be prospects to use ACAExoress.

Last edited:
Back