AEP Benchmark Survey Results - over 170 responses!

Out of those 71 apps in aep I have no question 30-40% of the business written is existing clients . I don’t believe the avg agent has 400 Medicare clients . Talking to several fmo’s they’d laugh at that .I do agree agents in the business longer term are in retention mode over growth . I also agree agents in the business a long time work mostly referrals. I also don’t believe the avg agent spends 1:17 with existing clients .

Out of those 71 apps in aep I have no question 30-40% of the business written is existing clients . I don’t believe the avg agent has 400 Medicare clients . Talking to several fmo’s they’d laugh at that .I do agree agents in the business longer term are in retention mode over growth . I also agree agents in the business a long time work mostly referrals. I also don’t believe the avg agent spends 1:17 with existing clients .

So, what are the real numbers??

This guy has been in business like 2 years and knows everything. Very annoying. 90% of what he says is BS.

I do know almost everything and it’s why I’m in the top tier producing Medicare agents in the country . Nothing I say is bs . Im close to several top fmo’s and they tell me only 5% of agents right a fair amount of business . So either those 171 respondents are top agents or there bsing .

I do know almost everything and it’s why I’m in the top tier producing Medicare agents in the country . Nothing I say is bs . Im close to several top fmo’s and they tell me only 5% of agents right a fair amount of business . So either those 171 respondents are top agents or there bsing .

Edit - 95% BS. I wrote 371 apps during AEP and I’m not on here spouting off that I know everything after 20 years in the business. Stay in your lane.

Many of mine were to rewrite them to a better MAPD but still a ton of work and apps. Doubt you are in the top tier of agents. Maybe the agents that post on here you are. Big deal.

Latest posts

Back