AEP Benchmark Survey Results - over 170 responses!

Edit - 95% BS. I wrote 371 apps during AEP and I’m not on here spouting off that I know everything after 20 years in the business. Stay in your lane.

Many of mine were to rewrite them to a better MAPD but still a ton of work and apps. Doubt you are in the top tier of agents. Maybe the agents that post on here you are. Big deal.

Congrats great job, very impressive!

Edit - 95% BS. I wrote 371 apps during AEP and I’m not on here spouting off that I know everything after 20 years in the business. Stay in your lane.

Many of mine were to rewrite them to a better MAPD but still a ton of work and apps. Doubt you are in the top tier of agents. Maybe the agents that post on here you are. Big deal.

Few of mine are rewrites during aep as that defeats the purpose of long term residual income . To move someone to get them a $5 less copay or a little more this or that is crazy . I’m not chasing the shiniest coin every yr .If my people happy I don’t move . Plus I’m out there yr round writing heavy business . You say your a face to face agent as I recall ? How do you write 54 apps each and every week face to face for 7 straight weeks ? I call bs .

Few of mine are rewrites during aep as that defeats the purpose of long term residual income . To move someone to get them a $5 less copay or a little more this or that is crazy . I’m not chasing the shiniest coin every yr .If my people happy I don’t move . Plus I’m out there yr round writing heavy business . You say your a face to face agent as I recall ? How do you write 54 apps each and every week face to face for 7 straight weeks ? I call bs .

Started off picking up 130 applications at seminars and then ran 6 or 7 appts a day. This change was not just a $5.00 copay and if I wouldn't have switched them someone else would have. You don't think by me reaching out and putting them on a much better plan is going to keep my long term commissions coming in? It sucked having to do it but I bet I don't change a one of them the next 5 years and all will stay on this plan. The number I gave also included Obamacare, dental, PDP's, Cost Plans along with MAPD. I track total policies I write and make sure I add at least 125 new clients a year to make up for all the deaths. To each his own.

Ok the 371 makes more sense . I thought the Humana part b giveback would hurt My book but it didn’t . Luckily so far each of the plans I have clients on increased benefits each yr . But I dread the day I have to do wholesale switching .

I know a lot of agents are probably wondering “how did I compare to everyone else this AEP?!”.

But why? It doesn't matter what any other agent does as that doesn't provide a penny of income for me. If somebody wrote 500 new clients, great for them. If somebody wrote 10 new clients, also, great for them.

To any agent reading this, if you are comparing yourself to another agent, it's pointless. Find what works for you and do that and don't worry about anyone else. You will be much happier that way.

But why? It doesn't matter what any other agent does as that doesn't provide a penny of income for me. If somebody wrote 500 new clients, great for them. If somebody wrote 10 new clients, also, great for them.

To any agent reading this, if you are comparing yourself to another agent, it's pointless. Find what works for you and do that and don't worry about anyone else. You will be much happier that way.
Amen to that. I don’t know why some post their numbers. Who cares?

Amen to that. I don’t know why some post their numbers. Who cares?

Unless you are posting your numbers to try to HELP someone else, it's simply bragging. I want to know how you got those numbers. So, if you're going to post your numbers unsolicited, post how you received your leads, i.e., did you do seminars, did you spend money marketing or were the leads handed to you, etc. Success is Relative.

Unless you are posting your numbers to try to HELP someone else, it's simply bragging. I want to know how you got those numbers. So, if you're going to post your numbers unsolicited, post how you received your leads, i.e., did you do seminars, did you spend money marketing or were the leads handed to you, etc. Success is Relative.

Over 100 k free mailers last yr . But the leads are doled out as you produce . If you don’t make your upline money then you dont get leads . It’s all relative to your success . It’s the job of the agent to make all have skin in the game . I post to show what’s possible . On Facebook 99% post to recruit . Some guys show the deposits . But 90% of that is overrides . Real several million a yr income is only possible with big override structure . Insurance us the biggest mlm overriding business on the planet . Wether it’s 10 layers like Lincoln or 2-3 layers like Todd king it’s a huge overriding business . It’s the job of every agent ti compress the overide as much as possible .

Latest posts

Back