AEP Commissions

I called last week and all they could tell me was to keep watching my bank statement! lol

Essence in MO accidently EFT drafted charge backs instead of the commissions. And then sent 200 emails explaining their mix up.

Out of all the carriers, Amerigroup takes the cake. They won't pay Jan 15 enrollments until late February.

The jury is still out on Aetna. They may end up taking the cake since no one at Aetna can tell us when we'll be paid. It could be after Amerigroup pays. Who really knows at this point.

Well I did get paid by Aetna last week....by paper check. Was expecting EFT.

Also, for those of you with P/W and Messer....check your AEP stmt. Prob on your agent portal with Messer....I noticed several missing names so I need to call P/W tomorrow. Missing means I won't get paid commissions.

Also...Messer doesn't mail out 1099's....so check your 2014 earnings against your stmts.

Well I did get paid by Aetna last week....by paper check. Was expecting EFT. Also, for those of you with P/W and Messer....check your AEP stmt. Prob on your agent portal with Messer....I noticed several missing names so I need to call P/W tomorrow. Missing means I won't get paid commissions. Also...Messer doesn't mail out 1099's....so check your 2014 earnings against your stmts.

Still nothing on Aetna for me. My PW contract is with Ritter. No commission on that either, but I wasn't expecting anything just yet. PW has always paid the month after the effective date.

Just curious why Messer doesn't send 1099's? Don't they pay PW commission to you? Unless you have commission paid to a corporation or didn't earn $600 or more they should issue a 1099.

Well Sman....you made me look up my 2013 return to refresh my memory.

No they don't mail out a 1099 but they post it on agent portal and you download it. Or at least that's what I got.
Not there yet for 2014.

----------

Update: Messer just posted their 1099's in agent portal.

Also, talked with regional mgr and P/W did have some errors with posting agents apps correctly to fmo's so they have to re-send corrected disks.

Well Sman....you made me look up my 2013 return to refresh my memory.

No they don't mail out a 1099 but they post it on agent portal and you download it. Or at least that's what I got.
Not there yet for 2014.

----------

Update: Messer just posted their 1099's in agent portal.

Also, talked with regional mgr and P/W did have some errors with posting agents apps correctly to fmo's so they have to re-send corrected disks.

Got this email earlier from my PW rep (probably yours too).

...regarding the commission my finance team received the commission file and has told me they expect to have payment to the FMO’s today or Monday. Unfortunately we had planned to pay last Friday but there were too many discrepancies with the file that we had to hold it until the corrections were made.

I apologize for the delay but now we are back on track and FMO’s should pay you soon.

Back