AEP Commissions

Yeah he said the same thing about payout next week but Messer tradition is paying around the teens of the month so don't write out your checks yet.

Yeah he said the same thing about payout next week but Messer tradition is paying around the teens of the month so don't write out your checks yet.

I'm not with Messer, but I figure Ritter will pay next Friday assuming they got the commission today or will get it Monday. The second issue will be if PW credited all my apps to me. Cavulus shows all of my enrollments. We'll see if that transfers to the proper commission.

Messer paid today....but there was a shortage from stmt vs deposit.

I received my PW commission from Ritter yesterday. Everything just as it was supposed to be.

However, I still haven't received anything from Aetna for AEP enrollments. I finally called them today and they said there was an error in the system (duh) and I should be paid next week. Guess we'll find out next week. Nothing like waiting 4 months to get paid. I wonder how many employees at Aetna would like to go 4 months without being paid for their work?

Everything about Aetna and Coventry has been a total clusterf!@# beginning with the requirement of new contracting paperwork last Fall. I have two disastrous cases for under 65 health. One was an application submitted on 11/26/14 for a 12/1/14 effective date. After numerous phone calls with all having 1 hour+ hold times, the client decided on 12/14/14 to withdraw the application. The withdrawal request was submitted in writing on 12/14/14. On 12/23/14 Coventry drafted the client's checking account for the December premium. As of today, they still have not refunded the premium. So 58 days after the initial request and 49 days after drafting their account, still no refund.

The other case was an application submitted on 12/14/14 for a 1/1/15 effective date. It still hasn't been issued. Called again last week (Tuesday) and they have no idea why and have "escalated" the case, but still not issued as of today. So one week after it had been escalated, they still haven't done anything.

Aetna/Coventry is going to have to go a long way to win my trust back.

I received my PW commission from Ritter yesterday. Everything just as it was supposed to be.

However, I still haven't received anything from Aetna for AEP enrollments. I finally called them today and they said there was an error in the system (duh) and I should be paid next week. Guess we'll find out next week. Nothing like waiting 4 months to get paid. I wonder how many employees at Aetna would like to go 4 months without being paid for their work?

Everything about Aetna and Coventry has been a total clusterf!@# beginning with the requirement of new contracting paperwork last Fall. I have two disastrous cases for under 65 health. One was an application submitted on 11/26/14 for a 12/1/14 effective date. After numerous phone calls with all having 1 hour+ hold times, the client decided on 12/14/14 to withdraw the application. The withdrawal request was submitted in writing on 12/14/14. On 12/23/14 Coventry drafted the client's checking account for the December premium. As of today, they still have not refunded the premium. So 58 days after the initial request and 49 days after drafting their account, still no refund.

The other case was an application submitted on 12/14/14 for a 1/1/15 effective date. It still hasn't been issued. Called again last week (Tuesday) and they have no idea why and have "escalated" the case, but still not issued as of today. So one week after it had been escalated, they still haven't done anything.

Aetna/Coventry is going to have to go a long way to win my trust back.

Reeks of SilverScript a couple years back -- I smell a CMS sanction coming, if they're screwing up that badly...

Yeah I haven't been paid by Coventry One and can't track it on agent portal.

Hold time is so long that I quit and no response to email.

Yeah I haven't been paid by Coventry One and can't track it on agent portal. Hold time is so long that I quit and no response to email.

Paid? Who's talking about getting paid? I'd just like them to issue a guarantee issue plan. Then we can talk about getting paid. I don't have these problems with Humana. I stopped even quoting Coventry. If they don't want Humana they can buy from someone else. And I share my experiences with potential clients as to why I recommend Humana over Coventry. I am done with Coventry on individual plans.

Sorry about that SMAN.....I read many posts complaining about Coventry. W I do prefer Humana . They are very agent friendly. They're having a breakfast mtg coming up....don't think they made their mapd numbers.

Sorry about that SMAN.....I read many posts complaining about Coventry. W I do prefer Humana . They are very agent friendly. They're having a breakfast mtg coming up....don't think they made their mapd numbers.
Just a heads up on Coventry issues. I have found out that several of my agents(after 10-15 phone calls) did not have the training modules properly applied to their transcript. Even though they received the "Ready to sell" status, internally Coventry didn't have them certified. This has held up their commissions. And the broker services rep and even the regional rep has said there is no way to back date this. Great huh?

Back