Aetna Accendo comp question

MLMDEFECTOR

Expert
Hey folks,

Does anyone have the comp grid for different Levels at Aetna for thier FE product Accendo?

if not, does anyone know what is the difference from level 7 to 9?

much appreciated

Hey folks,

Does anyone have the comp grid for different Levels at Aetna for thier FE product Accendo?

if not, does anyone know what is the difference from level 7 to 9?

much appreciated

I don't know what all those tables mean but anyone can get 115% with the Accendo FE.

I don't know what all those tables mean but anyone can get 115% with the Accendo FE.
Understood. My comp is higher than that just some contracting issues and got a vague email without %’s in it from them. Just curious exactly what 7 and 9 levels are if that helps

It’s funny I haven’t done business with Aetna in many yrs . I was at level 7 115% which I laughed at is 107.5 % with accendo . You know the right IMO you can get as high as 132-137.50 %. Im assuming the fmo at 155%.

It’s funny I haven’t done business with Aetna in many yrs . I was at level 7 115% which I laughed at is 107.5 % with accendo . You know the right IMO you can get as high as 132-137.50 %. Im assuming the fmo at 155%.
Me either. Looked like a nice tool for telesales but not for THAT haircut on my comp HAHA

That is correct. FMO is 155

Back