Agency Management System Review

Manny ... I have QQ cat and have had it for only 7 months , but I am already thinking about canceling it. There is little or no word processing to speak of - their "word processing" is very very limited (So I am forced to use word to write letters) , no mail or envelope capabilities, and we have had problems with fonts and font size changing within the same document .. some type of HTML problem we were told, but it does not look good. . No Mail labels (Again , must go outside QQ and use word) . It is a one way email system - and no way to dump emails into a customer file without copying , printing , and then scanning. Screen to screen scrolling is tedious and does not flow smoothly. If you have a list of policies with one customer - it is impossible to pull up the right one you are looking for within the list . If the customer has 7 DP Fire policies .. there is no place to put a location on the list so you need to open up each one until you find the right one, which can be VERY time consuming. It is also very very frustrating trying to offer suggestions or ask questions on their feedback forum because no one answers you .. seriously - since I started , I guess I have posted 10-15 questions and/or suggestions , and only had one response. I am not going to waste my time any more asking questions any more because they apparently have no one responding. The price is right at $189 per month ... but if I was starting all over again , I wish I went with hawksoft

Back