Agency Management System Search

I use QQEvolution and I'm impressed with it, but it seems sluggish at times.

I think it works with Erie, check their website for compatibility. From what I heard, QQEvolution was designed by Erie agents who left Erie, so I think it would work :err:

thenxtgrt1 said:
Their Epic system seems to be what's mostly used nowadays. I believe they revamped it about a year ago to make it the latest and greatest.

I'll have to double-check with my rep. I was under the impression, that the rate would be locked in.

I went to QQ website and was very impressed. I will have to check to see if they're compatible with Erie.
I am merging from QQ to Epic as we speak I would be more than happy to discuss both PM me.

Update: I have demo scheduled with Hawksoft in a few days. I will probably do the same with AM360. But they would definitely have to come down on price for me to consider. Hopefully I can get more in depth with Applied by the end of this week.

It ultimately comes down to which you prefer.

They all do the same basic functions it's how much is it worth to you to have all the latest fancy features.

if you're going to focus life and health or personal lines or commercial lines, should have a big impact on which system you go with.

we are mostly commercial lines premium volume, but policy holder we are slightly heavier on personal lines. and we use QQ Evolution. I am mostly happy with it, but to be honest i doubt i would be 100% happy with any system.

If you are going personal lines, we use EzLynx as a comparative rater, but they are now offering an agency mgmt system focused on personal lines. They comparative rater is great very salesforce like. I would definitely look into Ezylnx if you were personal lines focused.

AMS is the gold standard but they charge like it's solid gold. ;)

Good luck in your decision

Yuck! I feel your pain. We just went through this.

We went with ezlynx for rating & Tam online for mgmt, but your agency obviously may need to go a completely different route.

Do expect all the mgmt system reps to talk down on the other systems and do expect their system to be the end all be all....

Good luck!

I've viewed Hawksoft and AMS360 thus far. Both are quality systems. Hawksoft may have some limitations on the commercial side. However it may be more fitting for the stage my business is in. AMS360 is extremely robust. Unless they can shave off some of the features, I don't see going in that direction. I still need to speak to Applied. Hopefully I can accomplish that within the next 10 days.

thenxtgrt1 said:
I've viewed Hawksoft and AMS360 thus far. Both are quality systems. Hawksoft may have some limitations on the commercial side. However it may be more fitting for the stage my business is in. AMS360 is extremely robust. Unless they can shave off some of the features, I don't see going in that direction. I still need to speak to Applied. Hopefully I can accomplish that within the next 10 days.

What AMS are you using now? I really like AMS 360 but the cost is what I'm struggling with. As a start up agency (scratch) I'm trying to decide whether or not its worth going with an AMS 360 type system, or something smaller like Agency Matrix. If I go with something cheaper to start and then switch to something better ( which I will want to do eventually) I have heard the conversion cost and headache of doing so it huge. Thoughts anyone??

newindy said:
What AMS are you using now? I really like AMS 360 but the cost is what I'm struggling with. As a start up agency (scratch) I'm trying to decide whether or not its worth going with an AMS 360 type system, or something smaller like Agency Matrix. If I go with something cheaper to start and then switch to something better ( which I will want to do eventually) I have heard the conversion cost and headache of doing so it huge. Thoughts anyone??

You are correct I as mentioned in this thread previously I am going through a conversion from QQ to Epic it is incredibly tedious and very time consuming unless you are willing to cough up the big bucks to pay someone to do it. I feel that go with a system that you can utilize long term avoid the headache of learning 2 systems in a short period of time trust me you have better things to do with your time.

You are correct I as mentioned in this thread previously I am going through a conversion from QQ to Epic it is incredibly tedious and very time consuming unless you are willing to cough up the big bucks to pay someone to do it. I feel that go with a system that you can utilize long term avoid the headache of learning 2 systems in a short period of time trust me you have better things to do with your time.

Agreed, I went from Doris to QQ to AMS360 in a 4 year period. I was penny wise and pound foolish in the beginning. If I had it to do all over again, I would have started out with AMS360 or TAM. The growing pains and transition costs were not worth the short term savings.

Back