Agency Management Systems

What is YIO? Can you give me a website with more info?Thanks
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ok, never mind - did not see it below. Ar eyou happy with the software? Worth the money?

Last edited:
What is YIO? Can you give me a website with more info?Thanks

YIO stands for Your Insurance Office. A program I originally developed in 1995. I just released the latest upgrade, v5.0.

You can review the program and download a free, full-working Demo of YIO on my website. It is locked to limit a total of 10 records, however, those ten can be deleted and ten more can be added. You can do this as often as you like.

The link to my website is shown below. If you have any questions please give me a call anytime.

YIO stands for Your Insurance Office. A program I originally developed in 1995. I just released the latest upgrade, v5.0.

You can review the program and download a free, full-working Demo of YIO on my website. It is locked to limit a total of 10 records, however, those ten can be deleted and ten more can be added. You can do this as often as you like.

The link to my website is shown below. If you have any questions please give me a call anytime.

Frank, do you have any potential plans with YIO to make it more robust and fit in with the needs of agencies (beyond current capabilities)? Possible "cloud" application, and maybe a P&C module?

Frank, do you have any potential plans with YIO to make it more robust and fit in with the needs of agencies (beyond current capabilities)? Possible "cloud" application, and maybe a P&C module?

Yes, the two guys who write code for me are working on the next upgrade as we speak. It is going to be a total rewrite with all kinds of bells and whistles.

I haven't seen it yet, probably won't be ready for testing until this summer.

Frank, how well does your system work for a General Agency?

Frank, how well does your system work for a General Agency?

I guess it depends on what you are looking for. I have a lot of GA's using YIO and they are very pleased with it.

I can better answer your questions if you will download the demo, review the user guide and then give me a call. We can setup a live demo if that would be helpful for you.

Call anytime.

Back