Agent Autopilot

Roy2015

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Nevada
Have any of you had any experience with Agent Autopilot and/or the Facebook Ads course? If so, how is your experience? It looks like a great system Josh and Brandon have put together and I'm thinking about making the jump. the price is a little high but seems like a ton of value there. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

I like it, I am not a tech person so it was a lot to learn for me at first but you get the leads too

They say its free leads I think of it as I am paying $1.50 a lead and getting the system free

They are about as good as $10 internet leads back when I bought them 5 or so years ago not great leads at $10 but for $1.50 you should make enough of them to at least pay for the system each month

I haven't yet got to the Facebook course But I have ads I have from Lee on the forum I had him do for me last year They go right into the system as well

I will go through their Facebook course when I can I do want to try different things

But the biggest thing is that AI and text messaging help you get a hold of more people and weed out uninterested faster

The double dialer section I was resistant to using that over the power dialer but now I found its actually much better to organize my calls and I am able to go through in an organized and fast way

I had a horrible experience with them.

Paid $799 in Aug, 2021 but wasn't able to review their course for 3 weeks due to some family medical issues.

I think there were 51 videos to see. After watching 83 minutes of video, I still had not learned how to construct a successful FB ad and became frustrated.

Had 2 phone appointments set up with them: the first one I was late and they left. the second one they did not show up and said their book showed my appt had been 2 hours earlier.

I finally canceled the plan in September and requested a refund which I was told I was not entitled to because it was past the 14-day deadline. They were right. So, according to the contract, they were supposed to use the money to send me leads which I requested.

Two months later, I had not received even one lead. Several emails went unanswered. Finally, the company responded with an email which stated it was hard to generate leads in my area (Los Angeles). I emailed about their guarantee to provide leads.

Finally, I received a csv list of data of people which appeared to be something you could buy from a data source. I complained about this in an email and never heard back.

Several months later, in this forum, their founder posted that the names on the list had been people who had requested information. He didn't say when they requested the information or how many other agents had worked that list. Nor was their any evidence they had requested info (phone, email, web form text, etc. Most companies which sell leads generated by telemarketers offer recordings to prove the request).

Their CRM base is horrible.

They automatically enrolled me in an AutoPilot monthly course and charged my account $299 even though I had emailed them a month earlier to cancel my account.

They also charged my account $19.00 with no explanation. I emailed a complaint and did get a refund.

To this day, I still get emails from them offering their program.

If you do decide to take a chance, I wish you luck. It didn't work out for me.

I contacted Facebook and they had an advertising account person guide me through setting up an ad with some good advice based on their experiences. It took 10 minutes and was free to set up the account.

I had a horrible experience with them.

Paid $799 in Aug, 2021 but wasn't able to review their course for 3 weeks due to some family medical issues.

I think there were 51 videos to see. After watching 83 minutes of video, I still had not learned how to construct a successful FB ad and became frustrated.

Had 2 phone appointments set up with them: the first one I was late and they left. the second one they did not show up and said their book showed my appt had been 2 hours earlier.

I finally canceled the plan in September and requested a refund which I was told I was not entitled to because it was past the 14-day deadline. They were right. So, according to the contract, they were supposed to use the money to send me leads which I requested.

Two months later, I had not received even one lead. Several emails went unanswered. Finally, the company responded with an email which stated it was hard to generate leads in my area (Los Angeles). I emailed about their guarantee to provide leads.

Finally, I received a csv list of data of people which appeared to be something you could buy from a data source. I complained about this in an email and never heard back.

Several months later, in this forum, their founder posted that the names on the list had been people who had requested information. He didn't say when they requested the information or how many other agents had worked that list. Nor was their any evidence they had requested info (phone, email, web form text, etc. Most companies which sell leads generated by telemarketers offer recordings to prove the request).

Their CRM base is horrible.

They automatically enrolled me in an AutoPilot monthly course and charged my account $299 even though I had emailed them a month earlier to cancel my account.

They also charged my account $19.00 with no explanation. I emailed a complaint and did get a refund.

To this day, I still get emails from them offering their program.

If you do decide to take a chance, I wish you luck. It didn't work out for me.

I contacted Facebook and they had an advertising account person guide me through setting up an ad with some good advice based on their experiences. It took 10 minutes and was free to set up the account.

From the prior posts on the forum, it seemed like Josh was more than fair and that you were difficult to provide service to, and impatient.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm still looking in to it but I def like AI feature and it sounds like a great system.

No, Rick tried to, but he wouldn't listen to anything...just more complaints.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. I asked for a raise on the advice of our FMO and Rick acted like a spoiled baby and got so mad he defriended me.

What is your source that I didn't listen to him and complained? We never had a complaint discussion.

If I recall Todd, you bought Rick's training company and got mad at me when I criticized him on the forum because you were afraid it would hurt your sales. You posted "why am I so negative against Rick?"

The fact that he was kicked off the forum for arguing with practically everyone and the moderator should tell you what it was like dealing with him and what kind of person he is.

Back