Agents Looking For Lead Sources...Read This!!!

Never attempted it that's why I asked the question. Do you have knowledge of how to or are just being a wiseass?

Maybe I have some knowledge on the situation or maybe I was being a bit of a wise ass, you will NEVER know for sure. But you made it appear as if it should be a fairly easy process to duplicate Lee's success.

I have 2 friends in the game that have tried to duplicate what Lee has been able to do. They were able to generate leads but the cost per lead were VERY HIGH. This left them dumbfounded about how Lee is able to do it at such an accomplished level and cost. I told them Lee was an expert at what he does and has fine-tuned it to a level that nobody seems to be able to duplicate. They have since given up on the idea of duplicating Lee's process.

I'm sure somebody will figure out how to do it as good as Lee in the future if there is not somebody already doing it that we don't know about. However, the way Lee conducts himself and his business, the price would have to be a lot better than Lee's for me to jump ship to a different internet lead vendor.

Maybe I have some knowledge on the situation or maybe I was being a bit of a wise ass, you will NEVER know for sure. But you made it appear as if it should be a fairly easy process to duplicate Lee's success.

I prefaced my post with the statement "this may be a dumb question" because I have no idea if it would be or cost effective to do. That's why I asked. Nor sure how you interpreted me as saying it would be easy to duplicate.

one thing I do know is if someone knew what parameters and exactly what he was using for his ads on Facebook it would be nothing to duplicate that. Facebook is doing all the advertising for him for a fee. He maybe getting a price break based on the quantity he is ordering which is why I wasn't sure if it would be easy to replicate and of course we have no idea with the actual ad looks like either.

Lee was developing leads like this for another insurance niche for about a decade, I believe, before he went out on his own.

I've used his leads before and will post likely use them again. To get a substantial amount of leads you really need to work an urban area.

Back