AHIP - Nightmare

I did have some phone calls come in and there was a glitch that wouldn't let me proceed to take the exam, module 5 wasn't showing I finished it, so there were somethings that tied me up. I did read every page and afterwards I thought it's just the same stuff as before, so looking back I probably didn't have to read every page, I was just trying to be thorough. Hey, got 100% :)

Last edited:
I did have some phone calls come in and there was a glitch that wouldn't let me proceed to take the exam, module 5 wasn't showing I finished it, so there were somethings that tied me up. I did read every page and after words I thought it's just the same stuff as before, so looking back I probably didn't have to read every page, I was just trying to be thorough. Hey, got 100% :)

I haven't read it for years and tend to get 98-100% and I'm sure you could as well. It's not rocket surgery.

Rick

It's not rocket surgery.

Rick

46364.gif

I did AHIP as well as online certs for 4 companies in less than 5 hours. That included UHC, Coventry/Aetna, Humana, and the local BC/BS plan. It isn't that hard once you have done it a few times.

My favorite MA class had to be humana. They require a face to face upon getting licensed and I was with all newbys. The trainer spent a solid hour touting their amazing carbon copy app where you get to write the clients Medicare # on every freaking page, have to find the group# for the PDP, and all the other idiotic stuff that takes longer to fill out than to sell the product! They did pay for jimmy johns tho...

My favorite MA class had to be humana. They require a face to face upon getting licensed and I was with all newbys. The trainer spent a solid hour touting their amazing carbon copy app where you get to write the clients Medicare # on every freaking page, have to find the group# for the PDP, and all the other idiotic stuff that takes longer to fill out than to sell the product! They did pay for jimmy johns tho...

So I chose to forgo the in-person class and did the on-line instead. Hello Modules 4 and 5! These two modules were basically a re-hash of some of the earlier modules.

What a waste of time.

Haven't done their cert course yet but good to know the worst paper app has not been improved for 2015. It must be their way of driving agents toward MAPA.

I did AHIP as well as online certs for 4 companies in less than 5 hours. That included UHC, Coventry/Aetna, Humana, and the local BC/BS plan. It isn't that hard once you have done it a few times.
Is Regence (BCBC) even worth picking up? They don't seem to be competitive in Utah at all.

Took me a week for AHIP. Just signed in when a buddy called for golf. Been in Colorado all summer and went up to Vail and Breckenridge on his private plane to watch the USA Pro Challenge Bike Race after that. Came back and a charity I worked for had free Broncos tickets. Rough week.

Back