AIL Has a Good Gig Going!!

Why didn't you take the $3k free AD&D? Did they say they had to come out and speak with you in order for you to get it?

Yes, that's how they do it I guess and I didn't want to give them my personal info to bug me to death for the rest of my life.

Last edited:
Yeah well you had a good gig going with them if they gave you preset appts! When i was with them they gave me antartic lead lists and said good luck.
They have to come by and get signatures for it to take effect. Then upsell a 15k term or 30k WL.
It is genious if you really think it over, its selective marketing to a T. Also makes for a better phone pitch.
The only thing AIL has GOOD going for it is that they are able to partner up with unions to get those leads, obviously for a price.

That is a nice setup. If you work for them, i assume you are captive with them?

That is a nice setup. If you work for them, i assume you are captive with them?

That's how I started. Commission levels are low and people complain about the quality of the leads, but I did very well my first few months there (left after six because they stopped giving me the leads they said they would).

It's a great strategy. AIL really isn't as bad a deal as most folks make it out to be.

I agree Josh. I have a friend who works for them and he actually makes bank. He enjoys it because he's out and about all day versus sitting behind a desk. Maybe some of the offices have a crappy reputation, but not all.

Back