Al3x Lee is RIGHT about ACV coverage.

We want to be protected against the property risks we find in our specific area.

I understand that as a mostly life guy. Let me see if i understand this correctly.

For instance, Florida needs to be concerned with wind & hurricane, Oklahoma with Tornado, Minnesota with weight of ice & snow.

In your state, do you need a special endorsement or rider to cover the risk in your area of human feces cause of loss to property?

Is nitty-gritty a covered peril within the FAIR plan in California?

Allen, I'll repeat myself as many times as I need to, if it's for the people of California. Once the NPALDSWTCMSICCG is mandated into law, the FAIR plan will be irrelevant. Old news.

In your state, do you need a special endorsement or rider to cover the risk in your area of human feces cause of loss to property?

It's disappointing to see such a misguided attempt at humor, especially when it comes to discussing serious issues. Making fun of any state, including California, doesn't contribute to constructive dialogue or understanding. Homelessness and related challenges are complex issues that deserve thoughtful consideration and empathy. Instead of resorting to mockery, let's focus on finding solutions and promoting compassion for those facing difficult circumstances, regardless of where they live, even if it's somewhere as shit ridden as California.

Instead of poking fun, let's channel our energy towards fostering understanding and promoting positive change, such as DEI initiatives, engaging in conversations about systemic racism, and promoting inclusivity. Let's encourage one another to be allies and advocates for social justice, striving for a more equitable and compassionate society for all.

I, of course, say all of this with as much righteous indignation as possible. I am California's biggest Liberal.

Namaste

Allen, I'll repeat myself as many times as I need to, if it's for the people of California. Once the NPALDSWTCMSICCG is mandated into law, the FAIR plan will be irrelevant. Old news.

It's disappointing to see such a misguided attempt at humor, especially when it comes to discussing serious issues. Making fun of any state, including California, doesn't contribute to constructive dialogue or understanding. Homelessness and related challenges are complex issues that deserve thoughtful consideration and empathy. Instead of resorting to mockery, let's focus on finding solutions and promoting compassion for those facing difficult circumstances, regardless of where they live, even if it's somewhere as shit ridden as California.

Instead of poking fun, let's channel our energy towards fostering understanding and promoting positive change, such as DEI initiatives, engaging in conversations about systemic racism, and promoting inclusivity. Let's encourage one another to be allies and advocates for social justice, striving for a more equitable and compassionate society for all.

I, of course, say all of this with as much righteous indignation as possible. I am California's biggest Liberal.

Namaste

Gavin, is that you? Very eloquent public speaking.

Based on your response, i can rule you out as an offender that has been pooping in public in the streets as it is very obvious you are super constipated & still full of Crap.

Lol.

PS. I am still voting for you as many times as they let me

Back