Al3x Lee is RIGHT about ACV coverage.

What did a big bad insurance company do to you, personally, that makes you so jaded about the industry in general?

They didn't do anything to him, other than play a pivotal role in inflating the monstrous bubble that is the current real estate market and encourage the notion that your house is worth far more than its actual cash value. It's a charade, a mirage that's led people to believe they are living in palaces when, in truth, they are perched atop a house of cards.

And what did this do? It turned every American into pawns in the real estate investors & lenders' games. People started viewing real estate not as shelter but as cash cows waiting to be milked. The value of homes skyrocketed, and the real estate leeches reveled in it. The insurers fed the fat lender pigs, convincing them that the replacement cost was a near guarantee, relieving them of any fear of their own risk retention. Pass out as much money as possible, because your loan will be entirely secured by the insurers. Actual cash value? Oh, that was just for the peasants, not the "investors" of the American real estate market.

The insurance companies, blinded by their greed, didn't realize until recently that they were sowing the seeds of their own demise. The bubble they helped create is destined to burst. When the market finally crumbles under the weight of its own illusions, it will take the insurance giants down with it. The insurance companies are beginning to realize that those replacement cost valuations they handed out like free candy are their Achilles heel.

And here he stands, a madman amid the wreckage, laughing at the irony of it all. So, you ask @MIGA1626 why he harbors such disdain for the insurance industry? It's because they played a part in a grand farce that has left us all scrambling amidst the ruins of an overinflated American dream.

They didn't do anything to him, other than play a pivotal role in inflating the monstrous bubble that is the current real estate market and encourage the notion that your house is worth far more than its actual cash value. It's a charade, a mirage that's led people to believe they are living in palaces when, in truth, they are perched atop a house of cards.

And what did this do? It turned every American into pawns in the real estate investors & lenders' games. People started viewing real estate not as shelter but as cash cows waiting to be milked. The value of homes skyrocketed, and the real estate leeches reveled in it. The insurers fed the fat lender pigs, convincing them that the replacement cost was a near guarantee, relieving them of any fear of their own risk retention. Pass out as much money as possible, because your loan will be entirely secured by the insurers. Actual cash value? Oh, that was just for the peasants, not the "investors" of the American real estate market.

The insurance companies, blinded by their greed, didn't realize until recently that they were sowing the seeds of their own demise. The bubble they helped create is destined to burst. When the market finally crumbles under the weight of its own illusions, it will take the insurance giants down with it. The insurance companies are beginning to realize that those replacement cost valuations they handed out like free candy are their Achilles heel.

And here he stands, a madman amid the wreckage, laughing at the irony of it all. So, you ask @MIGA1626 why he harbors such disdain for the insurance industry? It's because they played a part in a grand farce that has left us all scrambling amidst the ruins of an overinflated American dream.

Insurers knew it. They took a bath in 2008-2009 housing crisis when no one took care of their upside down houses. Carriers still had to even pay off lenders in situations where insureds intentionally destroyed their houses with letting 2nd story bath tubs overflow or arson. And this isn't even talking about all the lack of preventative maintenance during those years when so many were upside down.

Luckily, those lessons were learned so that history can never be repeated

What did a big bad insurance company do to you, personally, that makes you so jaded about the industry in general?

Well that's good question! I have always been a very wild person but also disciplined. I just have an extreme personally I guess. I am not AS jaded as I sound. I just have that unhinged entrepreneurial mind set such when I see something that I think could be done/done better and its the realm of my circle of competence I go after getting that thing realized. So when I see something not working like this I want to fix it and it makes me aggravated. I also unfairly feel as if carriers are somewhat at loggerheads with me it feels like a constant battle and struggle for wealth but at the sometime if it weren't for the carriers I would be doing something else. If it makes you feel better I normally get along with adjusters pretty good LOL!

Spend enough time in this industry and it's hard not to get jaded. Between having the same conversations over and over (often with the same clients!), fake-smiling as the territory reps complain about retention (after they tripled their rates!), and being blamed for everything from the carriers' prices to the customers' claim histories, it's a wonder we haven't all gone postal!

Spend enough time in this industry and it's hard not to get jaded. Between having the same conversations over and over (often with the same clients!), fake-smiling as the territory reps complain about retention (after they tripled their rates!), and being blamed for everything from the carriers' prices to the customers' claim histories, it's a wonder we haven't all gone postal!

but other than those 1st world problems, you love it overall, right?

LOL! YES MAD MAN I AM! OF CORSE WHILE SIMULTANIOUSLY EXERSISING DISCIPLIN WITH VERY MODERATE OCCASIONAL SUBSTANCE USE, CONSISTENT WORK ON MY BUSINESSES, EXERSICE, AND A HIGH PROTEIN/LOW CALORIE DIET!

Al3x Lee

What about basic coverage form, is this too something you promote?

I am a tremendous supporter of ACV valuations. Absolutely tremendous. When it comes to determining the value of your assets, actual cash value is a fantastic approach. We want to be fair, we want to be precise, and ACV gets us there.

Now, people ask me, "Mr. Lee, what about the basic causes of loss form? Is this something you promote?" And let me tell you, I do support it, big league. But here's the thing, it depends. We've got to look at the specifics, the nitty-gritty details.

ACV is fantastic, but we need to make sure we're covered for the right causes of loss. We want to be protected against the property risks we find in our specific area. We've got to be smart; we've got to be strategic.

So, yes, I'm a big supporter of ACV valuations for all, but the causes of loss forms depend on the situation.

Thank you for the question

I am a tremendous supporter of ACV valuations. Absolutely tremendous. When it comes to determining the value of your assets, actual cash value is a fantastic approach. We want to be fair, we want to be precise, and ACV gets us there.

Now, people ask me, "Mr. Lee, what about the basic causes of loss form? Is this something you promote?" And let me tell you, I do support it, big league. But here's the thing, it depends. We've got to look at the specifics, the nitty-gritty details.

ACV is fantastic, but we need to make sure we're covered for the right causes of loss. We want to be protected against the property risks we find in our specific area. We've got to be smart; we've got to be strategic.

So, yes, I'm a big supporter of ACV valuations for all, but the causes of loss forms depend on the situation.

Thank you for the question
I don't know about this. You need to be careful. For an aspiring politician, that's awfully close to an actual answer.

Back