Allstate

PatrickJoseph

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Why does allstate provide co-op dollars for these "horrible" lead companies? There are plenty of other carriers that do the same

It sounds like your co-op are being used for internet leads.....

oh i understand. yeah we receive certain co-op dollars with certain companies. but we also receive a certain amount of money to use specifically on INTERNET LEADS....and the companies that they choose to partner with have terrible reputations. It doesn't make sense to me unless somehow these internet lead companies are working with the carriers on some level.

so tell them to suck it and see if they would let you use it run a sunday ad in the paper....mailers ...better than dead internet leads......

so tell them to suck it and see if they would let you use it run a sunday ad in the paper....mailers ...better than dead internet leads......

i just got off the phone with them, and they really gave no answer to why they refer netquote, insuranceleads, allwebleads, hometown quotes. I have ads in the paper on Sundays, Wednesday, and Thursdays. There is a company called QuoteEmporium that guarantees that i contact the consumer within 3 days. Have you ever heard of them?

Did you ever think that maybe that get a piece of the action for every Allstate agent that uses his/her Executive Advantage or Co-op money with these companies?

Back