AllWebLeads

i'm interested to see if anything changes because of the acquisition of insuranceleads.

All Web Leads Acquires InsuranceLeads.com[/url]

I know that I haven't heard very good things about insuranceleads.com so seeing that they were bought out means that they offered something that allwebleads wanted.

From what I understand InsuranceLeads has a large agent base, which is what they wanted. I've used them for two years. Most of the time I have good luck with them, but they do go through phases where they send a lot of junk. But I guess that is true of every p/c lead company. They do fight a lot for credits, but they will give them to you if you are persistent.

I work with another agent that uses All Web Leads and we have noticed that we've started getting duplicate leads after the merger. So far, they have credited them but only as an "exception" because they are still two different companies, they claim.

As repeated on this forum countless times, allweb is in a group of about 10 companies selling the same leads to each other that are sold to every agent in the zip code taking them. Only difference between the companies is price, filters, and return policy.

As repeated on this forum countless times, allweb is in a group of about 10 companies selling the same leads to each other that are sold to every agent in the zip code taking them. Only difference between the companies is price, filters, and return policy.

absolutely. but their idea is correct. they have the plan and the pitch on how to generate the right people. it's just not something that can happen over the course of the first 30 days. so there needs to be a program thats putting together these packages on google and on all of the other tactics they have to generate the lead. it works. but it takes time. and doing it yourself is a full time job. so if theres anybody out there that has the capabilities of putting together these advertising campaigns correctly and i was getting them myself or even if i had to share them to lower my price it would make sense. As long as they aren't sharing the leads with various COMPANIES. agents out here have success with the leads. I have seen success with the leads. just not on a consistent basis. so when im having success, chances are im getting the lead more directly. if anybody has these capabilities i would be extremely interested. not being the ONLY agent that receives the lead or one of three, i want to know your actual relationship to these consumers.:GEEK:

Who has actual experience with AllWebLeads?

I actually do have experience with basically every major lead company. I signed up for all of them for like 3 months and tracked my numbers and looked at the duplication between vendors and which one the lead came from first.

If you want to see for yourself, go to brokersweb.com, or healthinsurancefinders.com, and fill out a lead form with the top listing on their sites to get quotes from.

Most of them if you fill it out, immediately popunder a 2nd form to fill out, and even if you just fill out one on the shared vendors, if you're buying the zip codes you'll get leads from all of the shared vendors within 5 hours of submission, some are time delayed.

It's expensive to test. Cost me like 2 grand to analyze, not counting the sales I made while doing it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
absolutely. but their idea is correct. they have the plan and the pitch on how to generate the right people. it's just not something that can happen over the course of the first 30 days. so there needs to be a program thats putting together these packages on google and on all of the other tactics they have to generate the lead. it works. but it takes time. and doing it yourself is a full time job. so if theres anybody out there that has the capabilities of putting together these advertising campaigns correctly and i was getting them myself or even if i had to share them to lower my price it would make sense. As long as they aren't sharing the leads with various COMPANIES. agents out here have success with the leads. I have seen success with the leads. just not on a consistent basis. so when im having success, chances are im getting the lead more directly. if anybody has these capabilities i would be extremely interested. not being the ONLY agent that receives the lead or one of three, i want to know your actual relationship to these consumers.:GEEK:

There is some truth to that, but what is really happening is that they're trying to get as many forms filled out as possible and sell to as many agents as possible first and formost.

When people think about "agents competing over them" they don't grasp that it might be 20-30 agents, making 100s of phone calls.

It also serves to drive up the PPC advertising cost so that an agent cannot compete with them, and eats the profit margin of agents artifically. I wouldn't cry if all the lead companies were gone tomorrow. I can manage a form and a ppc ad myself, if the clicks were less than 6 dollars each.

Last edited:
Who has actual experience with AllWebLeads?

I used them for 3 months. Worked leads, at times you get a hand full of good leads but for the most part you are running through the garbage. it's just not efficient. for some agencies it keeps their employees on the phone and busy. it may make sense for those types of people. you can pay extra and filter out the leads to get only certain people, but your paying extra and receiving less leads. The filters never really helped me because it didn't change the fact that the consumer was being called by 20 agents competing for their business.

I can't recommend them based on the following facts.

A lot of the time, people don’t know that they are going to get 8+ agents calling them to go over the quote request due to the disclosure being at the bottom in small print.

The public thinks the quote will spit back at them right there on line, the poor soul.

Some people fill out the quote request to simply get GAME credits, (Yes, a prospect told me that!)

When a credit is requested Allwebleads will attempt to contact the person to validate the credit request.

So, if you ask for a credit for;

• Bad phone #, bad e-mail
• Wrong line of insurance
• Was never interested
• No answer, ne response to e-mail

Very often allwebleads will deny the credit based on the following;

“After multiple attempts, unable to verify the return reason selected”

They charge you for their product, you complain that their product is in error & request an exchange, they deny your request due to their inability to validate the quality of their product.

I agree with ZappMan. I had a similar experience on the leads. I did however spend roughly $500 on leads, and ended up making over $6k in commission. Also have another possible $5-6k in commission from referrals from those leads.

That was only because I turned a couple of the FE leads into larger UL cases, or fully underwritten WL.

Had to deal with lots of dead leads, and didn't get credit back on lots that I should have, but in the end it was profitable.

The main reason I stopped using them, was not the service, but internet leads in general. I didn't like having to be available all the time, and jumping when I got a text.

Hope this helps.

I can't recommend them based on the following facts.

A lot of the time, people don’t know that they are going to get 8+ agents calling them to go over the quote request due to the disclosure being at the bottom in small print.

The public thinks the quote will spit back at them right there on line, the poor soul.

Some people fill out the quote request to simply get GAME credits, (Yes, a prospect told me that!)

When a credit is requested Allwebleads will attempt to contact the person to validate the credit request.

So, if you ask for a credit for;

• Bad phone #, bad e-mail
• Wrong line of insurance
• Was never interested
• No answer, ne response to e-mail

Very often allwebleads will deny the credit based on the following;

“After multiple attempts, unable to verify the return reason selected”

They charge you for their product, you complain that their product is in error & request an exchange, they deny your request due to their inability to validate the quality of their product.

Back