Caught You, AllWebLeads!

souldeux

Guru
1000 Post Club
My lead flow sucked today, so I played with something I've been wondering about lately.

Go to Affordable Vision Insurance - Free Online Quotes

Yes, vision insurance.

I sacrificed myself for the good of many and put my information in there. Then, I spent the rest of the day getting calls from agents about my "health insurance request."

Yes, health insurance.

Seriously, go to Affordable Vision Insurance - Free Online Quotes. Do you think that's going to generate prospects interested in health insurance? And yet repeatedly, time after time, each and every call I got specifically asked me about my health insurance request.

Here are the relevant parts of the Whois.net report:

Domain ID: D153214252-LROR
Domain Name:VISION-INSURANCE.ORG
Created On:04-Jul-2008 00:33:19 UTC
Last Updated On:10-Mar-2009 16:59:27 UTC
Registrant ID:GODA-050006658
Registrant Name:IT Manager
Registrant Organization:All Web Leads, Inc.
Registrant Street1:7801 N Cap of Tx Hwy Ste 220
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:GODA-250006658
Admin Name:IT Manager
Admin Organization:All Web Leads, Inc.
Admin Street1:7801 N Cap of Tx Hwy Ste 220
Tech ID:GODA-150006658
Tech Name:IT Manager
Tech Organization:All Web Leads, Inc.
Tech Street1:7801 N Cap of Tx Hwy Ste 220
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server:NS.ALLWEBLEADS.COM
Name Server:NS2.ALLWEBLEADS.COM
Name Server:NS3.ALLWEBLEADS.COM

Selling vision insurance leads as qualified health leads - tsk, tsk. I certainly hope there's an explanation I'm not seeing.

That hurt.

Although...on the quote sheet it does specify health insurance. Of course, this is still not very kosher.

"By clicking "Get My Quotes" and seeking a quote request I authorize and agree that up to EIGHT insurance companies or their agents and partner companies may contact me using this information or to obtain additional information needed to provide quotes where permitted by law

Last edited:
I'm afraid this is a repeat pattern among the lead pirates. Thx for the detective work, Nick.

I sacrificed myself for the good of many and put my information in there. Then, I spent the rest of the day getting calls from agents about my "health insurance request."

Yes, health insurance.

This is what makes the life of internet shared lead sales so miserable.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That hurt.

Although...on the quote sheet it does specify health insurance. Of course, this is still not very kosher.

"By clicking "Get My Quotes" and seeking a quote request I authorize and agree that up to EIGHT insurance companies or their agents and partner companies may contact me using this information or to obtain additional information needed to provide quotes where permitted by law

LOL...do you think anyone filling out the form ever wonders "why do they need my height, weight and pregnancy status for eye glass coverage?"

Last edited:
anyone filling out the form ever wonders "why do they need my height, weight and pregnancy status for eye glass coverage?"

You are giving shoppers way too much credit . . .

Nick, I for one appreciate you falling on the sword for us.:swoon:

btw-Weren't you gonna change your name to "Thaddeus" or something like that? Any update?

I just googled "Heart Condition Insurance" based upon a comment Chumps made on another thread. At the top was a sponsored link for disease-insurance-rates(dot)com.

If you go to the bottom and click on Terms and Conditions, you can see who owns it. I believe you would abbreviate the company name AWL.

LMAO

Back