Amazon and Mark Cuban have tried...

Since April 2021 the cost of essentials like groceries, utilities and gas increased by 20% or more. The cost of all items on the index increased by 13% in that time.

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) says list prices on more than 1,200 prescription drugs rose faster than inflation between July 2021 and July 2022, rising on average 31.6 percent, according to a new report....

Your Growth Is Our Business

Tax Incentives | Expense Reduction | Retirement Plans | Corp. Financing | Smart Medical

Since April 2021 the cost of essentials like groceries, utilities and gas increased by 20% or more. The cost of all items on the index increased by 13% in that time.

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) says list prices on more than 1,200 prescription drugs rose faster than inflation between July 2021 and July 2022, rising on average 31.6 percent, according to a new report....

Your Growth Is Our Business

Tax Incentives | Expense Reduction | Retirement Plans | Corp. Financing | Smart Medical

So when are you going to hit us with your sales pitch?

You can get one using Google or at bit.ly both are free to use. The one I use here is from bit.ly and it tracks how many clicks you get...

I believe QR stands for Quick Response, you just point your phone camera at the code and the link will pop up, no need to take a photo. I just learned this a few months ago...

According to Google: A machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone.

103943.jpg

Back