American Fidelity Assurance Company

My impression is that they are an o.k. opportunity if you don't know how to prospect. You have to travel quite a bit.

Last edited:
ineedhelp, why did you leave? This would be working the education marlet with a $30000 base with a car (a Ford Edge) plus commission. How much travel was actually involved?

Thanks for the input everyone!

I hated living in Sacramento and was offered a position in Portland, Or. I traveled about 50% of the time.

So if could stand Sacramento (I don't blame you I've been there) would you have kept the job? Were you making $? I do have a family (a 14 and 7 yr old) and the travel would be a pain (of course there's always skype!) Would you mind sending me a PM with more details if you have a chance?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oh I don't know if I can get PMs because I'm new to the forum. If you want you can email me at [email protected] or just reply here.

Thx

Last edited:
i would love to hear more about this company, they will be in my area for a job fair next week

I have a phone interview with them later today. Is there anyone that works in the DC area with them? If so can you please let me know some things like:

are they a good company to work for? support from management? how saturated is the DC market? pay? how are the leads/marketing?

Thanks.

Back