American General Annuities

Yes true 2 year surrender. They can continue the annuity after the 2 year period. Guaranteed rate stays as long as the client holds the annuity.

4 year, 2% guarantee, 2.625% current yield

Do you have to be a Polish Roman Catholic? What do you have to be?

Do you have to be a Polish Roman Catholic? What do you have to be?

You are only required to be half polish and half roman catholic :D

Seriously though as long as you are not jewish they will sell you a policy :twitchy: :D :goofy:

(obviously Im joking)

Seriously serious; as far as I know, as long as you are a US citizen or legal alien resident with a green card you are eligible to obtain a policy.
As long as you are a licensed agent you can sell a policy.
Same as most any fraternal. Full disclosure, I have never sold for them or any other fraternal... but 2.5% on a 2 year product could easily change that...

You are only required to be half polish and half roman catholic :D

Seriously though as long as you are not jewish they will sell you a policy :twitchy: :D :goofy:

(obviously Im joking)

Seriously serious; as far as I know, as long as you are a US citizen or legal alien resident with a green card you are eligible to obtain a policy.
As long as you are a licensed agent you can sell a policy.
Same as most any fraternal. Full disclosure, I have never sold for them or any other fraternal... but 2.5% on a 2 year product could easily change that...

Well they are not in SC. So in addition to Jews you can add Southrons.

Well they are not in SC. So in addition to Jews you can add Southrons.

Your right. No SC or most other southern states... that sucks because I could get behind this company. Check out the app, non-fraternals havent had an app that short in probably 20 years!

Annuities

----------

we are in NY. Polish Roman Catholic Union of America. 142 year old organization

When will you guys be licensed to do business in SC?

Back