Announcing Turbo Term | A.I. Powered Instant Issue Term Life

I just applied for the “AI” turbo term today, on myself.
43 NS, no meds ever prescribed. 6’2” 210lbs.
$400k for 20 years. No abnormal test and I go once a year for an annual exam (that I had to list as a condition).

I hit submit and it says, app has been sent to processing and someone at GTL will call you.
So much for instant decision.

"AI"

"Instant decision"

lol

$400k for 20 years. No abnormal test and I go once a year for an annual exam (that I had to list as a condition).

I hit submit and it says, app has been sent to processing and someone at GTL will call you.

Hazardous occupation, plus they dont trust insurance agents to be honest.....lol

That seems like it could be a good thing for us as agents. It requires you to deal with an agent and not just a computer. They likely have a decision on you, they just require an agent to inform you of it.

Based on the press release, it seems like a system built for their indy agent distribution channels.

That seems like it could be a good thing for us as agents. It requires you to deal with an agent and not just a computer. They likely have a decision on you, they just require an agent to inform you of it.

Based on the press release, it seems like a system built for their indy agent distribution channels.

I’m not sure if I follow. I am the writing agent.

That’s freaking hilarious

Back