Announcing Turbo Term | A.I. Powered Instant Issue Term Life

LMAO. Well, so much for the "turbo" aspect of it

I didn’t get around to calling them today. But from an agent aspect of it, there’s no way to check the status. No way to see if it’s approved, declined, pending…nothing. It just says “done”.
This will be my one and only GTL term app.

I didn’t get around to calling them today. But from an agent aspect of it, there’s no way to check the status. No way to see if it’s approved, declined, pending…nothing. It just says “done”.
This will be my one and only GTL term app.

Go look at your apps . If it says active it’s approved . If it says pending it’s not . I’ve never written a turbo . Wrote a heritage graded last week . I usually get an email in a few hrs “ congratulations it’s been approved “ . This time I never got anything and I looked at my recent apps and it had approved on it .

Go look at your apps . If it says active it’s approved . If it says pending it’s not . I’ve never written a turbo . Wrote a heritage graded last week . I usually get an email in a few hrs “ congratulations it’s been approved “ . This time I never got anything and I looked at my recent apps and it had approved on it .

I only see “recent business” and it only shows my last two hospital indemnity plans. No life app.

I only see “recent business” and it only shows my last two hospital indemnity plans. No life app.
Just to defend the carrier, they could in theory check your app randomly to make sure you are following company guidelines. This is okay if they are doing it lets say every 200 apps you submit. Its also possible something in your overall claims/lapse history triggered this. From a quality control purpose they should check apps sometimes. Otherwise, their reinsurance pool can come after them if claims come higher than expected.

Just to defend the carrier, they could in theory check your app randomly to make sure you are following company guidelines. This is okay if they are doing it lets say every 200 apps you submit. Its also possible something in your overall claims/lapse history triggered this. From a quality control purpose they should check apps sometimes. Otherwise, their reinsurance pool can come after them if claims come higher than expected.

This makes zero sense. I’ve written zero life policies with them and about 100 Hi plans. I wanted to test their AI turbo term out on myself before I offered it to a client.
I’ve never seen such ambiguity. I can’t find the app I submitted. They said I would be contacted and that was 5 days ago. I don’t want to make a call but I’ll have to this week.

Back