Annual Renewable Term

Question: Any companies out there offering a Simplified Issue Annual Renewable Term product? This is something I could definitely add to my bag.

That would be a scary product. I would be interested to know if it is exists, but I can't think it would be too attractive after underwriting and the actuaries got done with it to protect the company.

That would be a scary product. I would be interested to know if it is exists, but I can't think it would be too attractive after underwriting and the actuaries got done with it to protect the company.

I am not aware of one. Although I just became aware of a 10 and 20 year guaranteed issue term product. Still trying to figure that out. Is anyone aware of others?

^^ Scary Awesome that is :) I run into a lot of older folks looking for Term coverage so a simplified issue ART product would be money.

^^ Scary Awesome that is :) I run into a lot of older folks looking for Term coverage so a simplified issue ART product would be money.

Yes, and the reason they would want it is the reason it would be scary.

As Wino mentioned, the rates would have to be substantial to make up for mortality and adverse selection. I doubt you would be able to keep it very long either without having to requalify.

Back