Annuity Commision For My Personal Annuity

TampaJR

I have my 215 license to sell health, life, and annuities in Florida. I currently don't focus on annuities, but may be interested in purchasing one for myself. Do I have the ability to sell an annuity to myself and receive the commission? That is how it worked when I purchased my own health plan.

Thank you,
Jim

Re: Annuity Commision

Just for giggles...

Since you know nothing about annuities, what makes you think you'll make a wise choice? A bad choice could easily cost you more than the commission you earn...

I have my 215 license to sell health, life, and annuities in Florida. I currently don't focus on annuities, but may be interested in purchasing one for myself. Do I have the ability to sell an annuity to myself and receive the commission? That is how it worked when I purchased my own health plan.

Thank you,
Jim

Yes you most definatly are entitled to the commission....

because I have done a lot of research on them and I have a good friend who is an adviser. several years ago I purchased an annuity from my official financial adviser. Knowing what was sold to me was not the best annuity I could have purchased.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
thanks for answering my question Pete!

Last edited:

Every single person that sells annuities at some point didn't know anything about them and a Genie didn't just bestow the knowledge on them, they learned about them. LOL

Every single person that sells annuities at some point didn't know anything about them and a Genie didn't just bestow the knowledge on them, they learned about them. LOL

We're talking about a one off purchase, verus making a career of it. Apparently the guy has done his homework, which was the point of the question. Assuming you're not an attorney, would you write your own will and trusts? And I'm not talking just the very basis, "I love you" will.

if I purchased an annuity from one of you guys licensed in the state of FL what would be a fair commission split? all you would have to do is confirm the product I am interested in and submit the application. If you have a better annuity I would want to know that. I am looking at investing about 200K.

Last edited:
Back