Annuity Commision For My Personal Annuity

Re: Annuity Commision

If you sell it to yourself you are entitled to every penny of the commission....but it's as earned only. :D

If you sell it to yourself you are entitled to every penny of the commission....but it's as earned only. :D
Almost all Annuity Commission is As earned....When he puts the 200K in he will get the full commission on it.....This is not rocket science if he knows what he wants to accomplish, surrender charge period etc...he can easily pick a decent annuity for himself...will it be the best....news flash the best does not exist unless you have a crystal ball almost all policies have moving parts under the control of the carrier.

I am more than happy to speak with another agent about annuities, without asking for a cut of commissions etc.

if I purchased an annuity from one of you guys licensed in the state of FL what would be a fair commission split? all you would have to do is confirm the product I am interested in and submit the application. If you have a better annuity I would want to know that. I am looking at investing about 200K.

i'm in your area (tampa). no need for a split, i'd be more than happy to help you out.... i don't think you have enough posts yet to receive private messages. what's your email address?

Almost all Annuity Commission is As earned....When he puts the 200K in he will get the full commission on it.....This is not rocket science if he knows what he wants to accomplish, surrender charge period etc...he can easily pick a decent annuity for himself...will it be the best....news flash the best does not exist unless you have a crystal ball almost all policies have moving parts under the control of the carrier.

I am more than happy to speak with another agent about annuities, without asking for a cut of commissions etc.

It was intended to be a joke. Was it really that bad?

i'm in your area (tampa). no need for a split, i'd be more than happy to help you out.... i don't think you have enough posts yet to receive private messages. what's your email address?

Josh, why don't you give me a call on Monday if that will work for you. 813 451 7017

Thanks!

You can make a lot of money by learning how to sell annuties to your existing client base. Find a local annuity agent and bring them to your clients. Split the case 50-50 and learn the process. We do this successfully all the time.

When it comes to business you write on yourself, don't split it with anyone.

Back