Annuity Marketing

I have used several, but Resource for Solutions has been pretty good. They are competitive and honest. They have a nice Social Security program mailer with a calculator that is free.

That is what people claim.... I have my doubts about the accuracy of it. I have had response rates above 5% using the word annuity on the postcard.
And the flip side is that the upfront route gives you a more serious and qualified prospect.

Can you share more of what your upfront route was ?

I always wonder if there is a more upfront way, that works well.

I think the reason most of the lead companies use this approach is because they have tried a more "direct" approach without success.

I have never used the SS mailers. But I have done plenty of DM that clearly stated that it was an annuity I was selling.... and they all have been extremely profitable! .... so I see no reason to withhold the truth based on my experience.

You must be good at writing a DM piece.

Can you share more of what your upfront route was ?

I always wonder if there is a more upfront way, that works well.

I think the reason most of the lead companies use this approach is because they have tried a more "direct" approach without success.

You must be good at writing a DM piece.

I dont share my marketing pieces publicly.

But using phrases such as "Guaranteed Retirement Savings Rates up to 3.65%" is a good start. Or "Guarantee a Lifetime of Retirement Income".

I dont market for IAs via DM. But obviously I will suggest them at times once Im in front of the prospect.

Back