Annuity Telemarketing Appointments

I tried them. Stay away. They only take payment my check. That is very very odd. Also the won't email you the leads. They sent mine by snail mail. I spent $200 and got paid $0.

Has anyone used Marketing Annuities a supposed telemarketing operation out of Marina Del Rey, CA? I'm getting bad vibes about them. Their sales manager is Neil Mitchell but it turns out that this is an alias, his real name is Neil Berlinsky. Any input would be appreciates.

this company is a ripoff and a scam. Neil Mitchell, Mark Sugarman and a guy by the name of Jeff ripped me off for $1600. Their office is a PO Box in Marina Del Rey.

Al spews word vomit on your nice coat insurance,

No, it's great grammar....if written by someone in the 2nd grade.

chris-crocker-cries.jpg

These guys are a COMPLETE CON. Do not send them money. You will get BAD leads if you get any at all. Think about it, Already set leads from people who don't know you that want to invest their hard earned nest egg with you? Qualified? Really? They will want, and hard sell you, several hundred dollars (they will start in the thousands and go down) up front and when the leads don't turn out, they will act surprised (if they talk to you at all). They will also have different web sites that do the same thing. Once that website has run its course and someone is on to them, they will get a new one and start over. THESE PEOPLE ARE A SCAM and until someone really follows them and tracks them which will take lots and lots of effort and time, they will be able to continue doing it.

Has anyone used Marketing Annuities a supposed telemarketing operation out of Marina Del Rey, CA? I'm getting bad vibes about them. Their sales manager is Neil Mitchell but it turns out that this is an alias, his real name is Neil Berlinsky. Any input would be appreciates.

I too allowed myself to buy leads from them, Marketing
Annuities. I went on 2 appointments and they basically would not let me in the door, said they never made appointments. Was promised 20 leads. Now no one will answer my phone or return e-mail. I contact sales person who worked for them and he e-mailed me right back and said he quick 5 weeks ago because they did not pay him for almost 2 weeks. I quess I should just kiss that money good bye. Thank goodness I didn't go for the whole $2,500 he was pressuring me to give. I paid by check by the way....

10/5/10
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY PERIOD.
In May 2010 Neil Mitchell contacted me to sell me on buying Annuity Leads from Marketing Annuities. He offered 60 pre qualified leads for the price of $2400.00. ($60 each)
Neil sent me the contract showing how they got the leads and how they handled them to set the pre qualified and pre set appointments. Here’s what I was told;
The contract says; once we get the card (from the lead) in our hands we informed them they have filled out the required information off the card. We then ask them if they are still interested in having an agent come to their house, once they say Yes, We then ask them the following questions Carrier Name, Annuity Balance, Statements and Decision Maker. We give you everything we have uncovered in setting up the appointment for you. They are Double Verified, which means 2 people have talked to the person who will be waiting to talk to you. They are made first with the telemarketer, and second with the manager of the room.

After 7 appointments I can clearly say, this is not the way these appointments were set. When I showed up or contact the lead they often are hostel and uncooperative, don’t want me to look anything over, don’t remember ever making an appointment, and “Please stop calling me.” There is nothing “Pre-Set” or “Qualified” about these leads.

There are other agents on this blog that say they like them, more power to the ones that say this.
I don’t like arranging and wasting my time to go on leads that are bogus. 3 weeks ago I called and told Jeff (Jeff is supposed to handle the lead setting) that I wanted my money back. He told me to send an e-mail and he would give it too the owners. That was a lie; I have found out that Jeff Cohen is the owner! Anyway he won’t acknowledge, answer, or return my calls. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY PERIOD.
I am going to have to take them to court at this point.

Gordon Faerber

10/5/10
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY PERIOD.
In May 2010 Neil Mitchell contacted me to sell me on buying Annuity Leads from Marketing Annuities. He offered 60 pre qualified leads for the price of $2400.00. ($60 each)
Neil sent me the contract showing how they got the leads and how they handled them to set the pre qualified and pre set appointments. Here’s what I was told;
The contract says; once we get the card (from the lead) in our hands we informed them they have filled out the required information off the card. We then ask them if they are still interested in having an agent come to their house, once they say Yes, We then ask them the following questions Carrier Name, Annuity Balance, Statements and Decision Maker. We give you everything we have uncovered in setting up the appointment for you. They are Double Verified, which means 2 people have talked to the person who will be waiting to talk to you. They are made first with the telemarketer, and second with the manager of the room.

After 7 appointments I can clearly say, this is not the way these appointments were set. When I showed up or contact the lead they often are hostel and uncooperative, don’t want me to look anything over, don’t remember ever making an appointment, and “Please stop calling me.” There is nothing “Pre-Set” or “Qualified” about these leads.

There are other agents on this blog that say they like them, more power to the ones that say this.
I don’t like arranging and wasting my time to go on leads that are bogus. 3 weeks ago I called and told Jeff (Jeff is supposed to handle the lead setting) that I wanted my money back. He told me to send an e-mail and he would give it too the owners. That was a lie; I have found out that Jeff Cohen is the owner! Anyway he won’t acknowledge, answer, or return my calls. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY PERIOD.
I am going to have to take them to court at this point.

Gordon Faerber

The Pre-Qualified leads that we provide to agents who qualify for them are free, and our definition of Pre-qualified is that A. The lead has agreed that an agent can call them to provide additional information to them in their area of need or interest. B. Additional information that was not available prior to the call was obtained, such as "my husband just passed away, and I will recieve his life insurance and will need to do something with that money."

We don't promise anything more than that, and we also don't charge for the leads. 5 Annuity leads are provided for having $100k of production; 5 life leads are provided for $5k of annualized premium. Simple as that.

Most of our agents, with one exception, have written something from the leads. It's not a guarantee that will happen all the time, but there has been some good results thus far.

Julie
NFS Marketing
www.nfsmarketing.net
888-288-7887

:cool:Julie,
I have no idea who you are or what NFS Marketing Does. This discussion is about Marketing Annuities in Marina Del Rey, Ca. If you are associated with them then you are a complete fraud. I have done my due diligence on this company and they are going down. I promise you that much. I am in the process of subpoenaing the owner, who is Jeffery Baitz, the bank (Banco Popular) who cashed my check, to identify who owns the checking cashing company that cashed the check (with no I.D from the person who signed the check, and you can't read the name of the person signing). And the UPS Store to identify who owns box #410 at 4712 admiralty way. Hopefully Jeffery Baitz will get some jail time when I'm done with him. Marketing Annuities does not have a bank account. He cashes the checks at a Checking cashing Company with no I.D. They all Use alias names and if you complain they won't return your calls.
Gordon Faerber

Last edited:
Back