Annuity Telemarketing Appointments

No, GTFOxnard, I assure you that I am not associated with the marketing company in question. I simply was responding how NFS Marketing promoted our pre-qualified leads, in comparison to all of the bogus leads promised by this other group.

That's very unfortunate that there is so much deception in this industry, and agents are defrauded with the promise of qualified leads, when in fact they pay and then find out that the so-called prospect was never interested in the first place.

I simply was responding how NFS Marketing promoted our pre-qualified leads, in comparison to all of the bogus leads promised by this other group.

For what purpose? To sell your own leads?

this is an old thread, but I think it's ridiculous how you basically used a thread about a ripoff company to promote your own firm. You are as low as the company in question. I wouldn't touch your firm with a 10 foot pole.

I had them send me some testimonials so I spoke to some "client" of theirs. Then after reading this thread and telling them no, they had the "Department Manager" contact me. It was the same guy who I called as their "client!" Anyone could recognize the same kid screaming in the background..:D

Jacob, check the dates on the post as there were a series of comments over a number of months... I responded 1 day after the most recent post at that time. I simply provided a comparison as to what our company does to pre-qualify a lead. If you ask 10 different agents to define a pre-qualified lead, you WILL get 10 different versions. Your response below is 4 months after my post.

If I had one "wish" for the forums is to stick to the topic, and don't get nasty! There is alot of that going on in most of the threads, and it's very unproductive. Let's all play nice!

For what purpose? To sell your own leads?

this is an old thread, but I think it's ridiculous how you basically used a thread about a ripoff company to promote your own firm. You are as low as the company in question. I wouldn't touch your firm with a 10 foot pole.

Back