Another Annuity Trial.

Why is that? Commish has typically gone down since then.

I used to make 10% easily back then. Now it's only 7 on my go to boss dawgs.

Family First would get the 6%, the agent gets 2%. Since Family first allows the agents to do the trust review with "their" clients.

This is just an example. I am not sure the exact amounts. I have heard of how their system worked.

I knew something was wrong with California. I would quit selling anything to anyone over 50 in California.

I wonder if Donald Sterling had an annuity, his Doctors say he has had alzheimers for 5 years.

An annuity agent should have known (the Neasham case), but not the NBA.

Agents really need more protections than they currently have. IMO.

If this agent had an office, and held his meetings in that office, then at least the burglary charge couldn't stick (according to their accusations).

We've had a couple of different agents get in trouble over annuities in our town over the last year. I'm not sure if either has gone to trial yet.

That isn't surprising, it probably burned a hole in his pocket. He probably was living the high life until it all came crashing down.

I'd be shocked if this guy wasn't guilty of twisting and churning. But embezzlement, elder fraud, and burglary? That seems quite a stretch.

Yes twisting and churning appear to have occurred. The guy could be a scum bag but embezzlement and burglary, felony charges? This is a classic example of prosecutorial misconduct! Another case of government tyranny, no surprise California leads the way.

Back