Another FMO to Avoid

FYI....I'm stuck with Aspect because of Arcadian when I signed up years ago. Did not know about their DO NOT RELEASE until I tried to move my CIP contract with them also and was told no. Since they have provided me with some leads for both carriers in the past, I just stayed there. But too p'oed to sign any more. They would get more business with honey.

However, Aspect + Cutler + Amerilife. Amerilife is the top of the tree.

Just got a flier from Aspect Management today they are related to Shep Cutler. Flier looked familiar. Just through it in trash

Just got a flier from Aspect Management today they are related to Shep Cutler. Flier looked familiar. Just through it in trash

I agree with what you did. However, next time, let us know you threw it in the trash.

BTW, Shep sold my AARP contract to another FMO. I immediately called them and asked for a release. They told they wouldn't release until after AEP but did send me an email guaranteeing the release upon request.

Still a very shady business. Whenever possible I use Todd King.

Rick

I suggest Gordon Marketing. This FMO keeps Agents trained & gives the resources I need in order to maintain success during this rollercoaster ACA ride as well as Senior. I don't do much Life & Annuity business - but I have friends who do and say Gordon is the best FMO to work with. you can check them out for yourself gordonmarketing.com - great quoting tools for all products and a great team standing by if I need support. I used to have my contracts spread around, and still have some I haven't moved but am working on it. They will get all my business soon.

I suggest Gordon Marketing. This FMO keeps Agents trained & gives the resources I need in order to maintain success during this rollercoaster ACA ride as well as Senior. I don't do much Life & Annuity business - but I have friends who do and say Gordon is the best FMO to work with. you can check them out for yourself gordonmarketing.com - great quoting tools for all products and a great team standing by if I need support. I used to have my contracts spread around, and still have some I haven't moved but am working on it. They will get all my business soon.

Actually they are one of the slowest FMO's I have encountered. Awful experience....

I've been very satisfied with Empower Brokerage, Diversified Insurance, and Ritter.

I'm sure someone will blow holes through those.

Also, The Palmer Agency, and Fortress Brokerage, both in the Atlanta metro, are pretty good.

That being said, I am direct with: Aetna, Humana, BCBSGa. and Cigna/Cigna Healthspring. How that happened was just pure luck. Got grandfathered in in each case, and kept my mouth shut.

I've been very satisfied with Empower Brokerage, Diversified Insurance, and Ritter.

I'm sure someone will blow holes through those.

Also, The Palmer Agency, and Fortress Brokerage, both in the Atlanta metro, are pretty good.

That being said, I am direct with: Aetna, Humana, BCBSGa. and Cigna/Cigna Healthspring. How that happened was just pure luck. Got grandfathered in in each case, and kept my mouth shut.

You expect us to believe that? Some of us know you.

Rick

Back