Any 2022/2023 Success using EDDM to Reach Srs/Beneficiaries?

I used MedicareDoorKnocker for a while but here you have to knock 20+ doors to get 1 lead. Too many military retirees and civil servants. It became a lot of work for little result.
Haven't heard of that one. You need to look at the T65 app if you haven't already. At least the price is right.

I use the T65 app as well. I got mine from one of my FMOs at no cost.

I send DM letters. Everything is personalized. it's a pain in the ass but it works. Boomers are used to getting post cards and junk mail. Mine stands out because it's different.

All I'm trying to do is steer them to my website. Some do, some don't and some call. Good for 4 or 5 apps a month.

Good luck

You said you send letters. How many letters a month do you send and at what month before their 65th birthday do you start sending? Many people say start 8 months before 65th birthday. Do you send letters Multiple months in a row to the people? So all these 4 or 5 people a month reach out to you on your website or call you? Are you handwriting their addresses?

You said you send letters. How many letters a month do you send and at what month before their 65th birthday do you start sending? Many people say start 8 months before 65th birthday. Do you send letters Multiple months in a row to the people? So all these 4 or 5 people a month reach out to you on your website or call you? Are you handwriting their addresses?
Started out with 100 a week and jacked it up to 250 now. Simple form letter in a hand written envelope. Just different than everything else they're getting. I only send one letter 4 months out. 8 is way too far. By the time my letter gets there Humana has already mailed them a small tree. And so have all the others. By the time I get there they've received a ton of info and they're still just as confused as when they started.

It works because I'm doing something old school. Something most of them haven't seen in years.

Started out with 100 a week and jacked it up to 250 now. Simple form letter in a hand written envelope. Just different than everything else they're getting. I only send one letter 4 months out. 8 is way too far. By the time my letter gets there Humana has already mailed them a small tree. And so have all the others. By the time I get there they've received a ton of info and they're still just as confused as when they started.

It works because I'm doing something old school. Something most of them haven't seen in years.

I do hand written birthday and Xmas cards . I paid a some young neigh kids to write the base message of 1000’s of Xmas and birthday cards . I got them to stamp return address of 1000’s of envelopes . All I do monthly is hot the birthday month on my crm and print out the months labels . I insert there name above base message , stick in envelope with my business card and put label with happy birthday sticker on envelope . I cam do 50 -75 in an hr . I use cool stamps like hot wheels , scobby doo , buzz light yr . I get so many calls and referrals on them . Like yours it’s all about being different and standing out .

I haven't posted much in here but now its so slow Im bored today and happen to be working on a T65 simple bday card campaign that might apply to this.

I have no idea how to use EDDM. if that is a geo locator anyway...I use something called T65 locator. It's efficient in locating all T65 in any area.

It's an app that you can get on google. Lets me know exactly where the T65 is and what month T65 - I send out short handwritten bday cards and get 3 sales or so out of every 100. ROI, $35 box of 100 cards, $58 stamps, $20 month for the T65 locator app. Over $1800 per 100, plus more if theres an MCA. I know some would say this is waste of good time and theres better ways to get the grease (I do mail house mailers, seminars, talks, calls, and referral activities as well).

It's super easy to use and once I hit on the prospect it changes color so you can keep track of what you did, and if you call the number it becomes another color I like to keep it simple and for me this is simple.

This is my go to when I am slow. Not the only thing I do, but just another cog in the wheel that is rolling in a good way.

EDDM won't work for what you want to accomplish.

I send email cards on:
-- birthdays
-- Mothers Day
-- Fathers Day
-- Easter
-- Memorial Day
-- July 4
-- Labor Day
-- Thanksgiving
-- Christmas
-- New Years

This is in addition to any updates from Medicare in November and again in January
to re-emphasize changes. Also, in January, I email the reminder they are entitled to a free Annual Wellness Exam (not annual exam).

Thought of using animated cards from Jacquie Lawson (they're cute and different) but the company wants me to input the info on my clients. I'm not willing to give out that to anyone.

So, I just have some cute cards which I copied from the internet (it's legal).

Clients really appreciate it. It's part of my sales pitch:

"Bob, I don't take your application and forget about you. I stay in touch with my clients @ 12 times a year. I'll let you know about changes in Medicare and, if another plan develops with more benefits, I'll email the pdf file on it for your review."

Numerous clients respond to my holiday emails with their wishes for a good day too.

Back