any carrier take this med supp?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Had kidney removed for cancer 3 years ago but has been cancer free 3 years

troublesome med is hydrocodone low dose for back pain as needed basis not everyday

rest are all normal 1 BP 1 cholesterol and Tamsulosin thats it

Try Sentinel Security.

Don't have them haven't even seen them mentioned in at least few years or even remember seeing them on CSG ill keep my eye out now though

What else is good about them any other good underwriting niches

I'm still interested in knowing more Sentinel though it does not show in AZ where he is

I would love to know if UHC would take it I could do them

Don't have them haven't even seen them mentioned in at least few years or even remember seeing them on CSG ill keep my eye out now though

What else is good about them any other good underwriting niches
I haven't written their Med Supp in years, they're not competitive. I only use them for FE.

I put your info into the Toolkit and they're the only company that showed up.

I'm still interested in knowing more Sentinel though it does not show in AZ where he is

I would love to know if UHC would take it I could do them
I use Sentinel's sister company Atlantic Coast Life for Med Supps. They're ok with the pain pill, but they have a 5 year look back on cancer.

Try Sentinel Security.

Hey what do you think about union security I don't see it on their drug list

it is not on Aetna's either though he has aetna, I had thought it was on aetna's but maybe it changed or I was mistaken

I use Sentinel's sister company Atlantic Coast Life for Med Supps. They're ok with the pain pill, but they have a 5 year look back on cancer.

Hmm I have Atlantic coast life just never used them this is good to know I have to see what I need to do to write them log in and such they have just been on the back burner since i contracted with them

Not good for this guy because of the cancer but good to know

Hey what do you think about union security I don't see it on their drug list

it is not on Aetna's either though he has aetna, I had thought it was on aetna's but maybe it changed or I was mistaken
According to the Toolkit they won't take it, but I don't see it on Aetna's KO list. Call them and see.

Latest posts

Back