any carrier take this med supp?

According to the Toolkit they won't take it, but I don't see it on Aetna's KO list. Call them and see.

we are going to try UHC first they are 159 he does not know which cancer he had 3 are your year look back the rest 3 years if its not one of the 3 I am told UHC should be ok with the hydrocodone

If not I will call Aetna, Union is $175 still good for him

Lost client at the 7 year mark, all numbers were bad and I found his new address on white pages sent him a letter

His wife already will pass underwriting for $100 a month saving

Ill get his if not now in 2 years

He is happy so far I sent him letter and go in contact

Hmm I have Atlantic coast life just never used them this is good to know I have to see what I need to do to write them log in and such they have just been on the back burner since i contracted with them

Not good for this guy because of the cancer but good to know
ACL's good for couples...12% HHD.

Aetna and Blue will both take the hydrocodone. Not sure if Aetna is 5 years or 3 years on cancer.

Aetna is 3

They might have worked awesome to know Aetna is a player for Hydrocodone

I did actually get approved already UHC

Hey You know UHC well are they just no go for anything heart that might normally be ok For instance I am talking with client said she had some heart valve thing had a stent 5 years ago

So with UHC stents no go no matter how long at least that is what I am hearing but not sure

Aetna is 3

They might have worked awesome to know Aetna is a player for Hydrocodone

I did actually get approved already UHC

Hey You know UHC well are they just no go for anything heart that might normally be ok For instance I am talking with client said she had some heart valve thing had a stent 5 years ago

So with UHC stents no go no matter how long at least that is what I am hearing but not sure

Or the underwriter was drunk?

True story: my mentor's DIL had beaten leukemia in her early 20's. He knew about an underwriter who was about to get fired for approving stuff, so he did a 30 year million term policy on the DIL and somehow got it sent to that underwriter, policy got approved and the UW was fired the next day.

Its like depending on a judge to do the same thing, every time. It all depends on their mood.

Latest posts

Back