Any companies offering tele-sales in New York?

Heather

Guru
100+ Post Club
NY
I always hear about all these great products.. just not for NY. I have P&C clients all over the state, we get requests for life or FE quite often,

I wasted a ton of postage in the past sending out applications and return postage paid envelopes. For whatever reason they just don't sign the apps and send them back to us.

Has to be an easier way other than leaving the money on the table.

Foresters maybe. They can do telesales, but with New York they may not be able to.

Wow! Ran a FEXquotes for NY and you guys have 10 carriers total to choose from. How do ya'll do business in NY. So anti-business over there.

I always hear about all these great products.. just not for NY. I have P&C clients all over the state, we get requests for life or FE quite often,

I wasted a ton of postage in the past sending out applications and return postage paid envelopes. For whatever reason they just don't sign the apps and send them back to us.

Has to be an easier way other than leaving the money on the table.

No idea on the FE side but for the life side (well, they're all the life side but I'm guessing you're referencing non-FE when you say "requests for life") but you could use William Penn for term. Complete a request for life insurance online, William Penn will call the client, complete the phone interview, and order the exam (if necessary).

Not ideal but better than sticker and mail strategy.

NY Dept of Insurance requires among other things the carrier to have a physical office in the state. They are very anti business. We also can't have return of premium or living benefits that I keep hearing about.

Tax return time I would like to guide some clients to make a worth while purchase with some of the money. You know before they spend the whole return on sneakers and cell phones.

Leftism is a mental disorder. Unfortunately, NY residents shopping for insurance (among other things) are the ones that pay for this disease.

Leftism is a mental disorder. Unfortunately, NY residents shopping for insurance (among other things) are the ones that pay for this disease.
Or maybe old line, politically connected insurance companies bribing politicians to enact regulations (that are designed to freeze out competition)?:idea:

last life policy I sold was 28 pages of paper work, then I had to go back to her house on delivery to have them sign off on that. Then Mutual of Omaha wanted something else signed so here I was going back for a third time, luckily she was a few miles away from me.

Back