Can FE Tele sales really give you that " nomad laptop lifestyle"?

This is the FE forum and the question is about FE telesales and my answer is on topic.

I understand JD, it wasn't a challenge, but a simple question to your statement of fact.

If he has been actively in other parts of insurance and evolved into telesales I assume be would be capable of working more advanced cases.

Just a question.

I understand JD, it wasn't a challenge, but a simple question to your statement of fact.

If he has been actively in other parts of insurance and evolved into telesales I assume be would be capable of working more advanced cases.

Just a question.
I didn’t take it as a challenge. It’s just not happening.

He’s been studying it. Well, get the *** to it then.

It ain’t gonna happen. He can learn it now or learn it the hard way.

He can listen to phonyass marketers that can’t sell themselves or he can look at real experience.

It ain’t happening and he will never be heard from again if he jumps into it after all that study.

Just a question.
I'm sure I could, but my plan is to commit to going full speed on FE for at least a year and see what I can hit.

I'm sure I could, but my plan is to commit to going full speed on FE for at least a year and see what I can hit.

Then, I stand corrected.

It is going to take a lot of little policies.

It is all just life insurance to me. $30m or $3,000m, just life insurance. Pretty close to the same amount of work with today's drop ticket agencies.

So, while I think JD's $50k is to low $200k net is going to be a challenge. With $75 avg mo premium.

Advantage you will have is you can write anywhere.

Have a plan for chargebacks.

Have a plan for daily / weekly / monthly lead spend.

Have a plan for using a proper lead vendor.

Have a plan for when that lead vendor goes off the rails, or decides to "experiment with their ads".

Do not spend money with any lead vendor that promises pre-set appointments, those are lies.

Have a plan for when your primary carrier's portal goes down for a day, or a few days, or a week, or they just change their underwriting model in general.

If you're really clever, you'll budget based on projected deposits, not written AP. And if you're really, really, really clever, you'll get paid "as-earned" with every carrier you write with.

Good luck!

The great % of wealth made in a insurance is recruiting. So always remember what’s telling you about all these people making big money . There job is to excite you so you work your ass off toward a lie in most cases . But guess what your upline gets paid on gross premium not net profit . They don’t give 2 shits wether you spend $50 k or $150 k expenses to do $200 k premium . They make the same override .

The great % of wealth made in a insurance is recruiting. So always remember what’s telling you about all these people making big money . There job is to excite you so you work your ass off toward a lie in most cases . But guess what your upline gets paid on gross premium not net profit . They don’t give 2 shits wether you spend $50 k or $150 k expenses to do $200 k premium . They make the same override .
I appreciate it. I know the game, and never expect the full story. I've done enough recon to have a decent idea of the actual playing field.

Back