Anybody Familiar with Federal Financial Group LLC?

I'm seeing alot of listings in CL regarding Federal Financial Group LLC out of Draper, UT...

They say you're provided free leads weekly, not only are they free but they're free leads with pre-set appts already made for the agent. All you have to do is show up at the home and sell their products.

I hate to sound cynical but does this smell a little funny or is this company legit?:no:

I'm seeing alot of listings in CL regarding Federal Financial Group LLC out of Draper, UT...

They say you're provided free leads weekly, not only are they free but they're free leads with pre-set appts already made for the agent. All you have to do is show up at the home and sell their products.

I hate to sound cynical but does this smell a little funny or is this company legit?:no:
It smells a LOT funny...

Nobody has free good leads and Of course
my leads are the best for mortgage insurance.

Nahh, sounds good! I am sure you can get a 120% contract and they will set 5 appointments a day for you.

Unfortunately, my experience is that the guys who even consider something like this are in no way ready to invest in themselves and probably couldn't sell a Chimpanzee a free banana!

Nahh, sounds good! I am sure you can get a 120% contract and they will set 5 appointments a day for you. Unfortunately, my experience is that the guys who even consider something like this are in no way ready to invest in themselves and probably couldn't sell a Chimpanzee a free banana!

I sold goillini one. Hold on ... was that a banana?

Nahh, sounds good! I am sure you can get a 120% contract and they will set 5 appointments a day for you.

Unfortunately, my experience is that the guys who even consider something like this are in no way ready to invest in themselves and probably couldn't sell a Chimpanzee a free banana!

I believe they even charge the agents to get involved with their system. It is very multi level like where they hire people just to recruit, and their recruits recruit. Leave it to Utah to take a great industry such as insurance and turn it into a ponzi scheme.

They preach that iul is the end all be all
Solution whether you need life insurance or not, and oh by the way they want their nice cut for providing a script that must work in Utah but I can't imagine anywhere else. I think it's a scheme to get agents to give their hotline their warm market and earn some leads...scumbaggish

Back