Anybody Familiar with Federal Financial Group LLC?

You have to look at their leads as well. They offer people a scratch ticket with the chance to win a trip, a car or cash. In return for the scratch ticket they have to listen to a 20 minute presentation. Supposedly everybody wins the trip and most people didn't know they agreed to a presentation. They provide the agent the talk that sells an IUL to everyone.

You have to look at their leads as well. They offer people a scratch ticket with the chance to win a trip, a car or cash. In return for the scratch ticket they have to listen to a 20 minute presentation. Supposedly everybody wins the trip and most people didn't know they agreed to a presentation. They provide the agent the talk that sells an IUL to everyone.
Sounds like a time share pitch.

I'm seeing alot of listings in CL regarding Federal Financial Group LLC out of Draper, UT...

They say you're provided free leads weekly, not only are they free but they're free leads with pre-set appts already made for the agent. All you have to do is show up at the home and sell their products.

I hate to sound cynical but does this smell a little funny or is this company legit?:no:

Let me give you a tip for free.

If it is out of Utah or Ft. Lauderdale it is probably a scam or close to it.

Why? Well scumbags from the North East who get ran out of town go to Ft. Lauderdale because the beach, other NE scumbags are there, and Florida has great bankruptcy laws.

Utah has a certain demographic that is good at that stuff.

Let me give you a tip for free.

If it is out of Utah or Ft. Lauderdale it is probably a scam or close to it.

Why? Well scumbags from the North East who get ran out of town go to Ft. Lauderdale because the beach, other NE scumbags are there, and Florida has great bankruptcy laws.

Utah has a certain demographic that is good at that stuff.

It is because business ethics and morals on apply on sunday, and not many other days for a lot of the folks here.

Back