Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Hello everyone! I am brand new to the this whole new isurance realm, but I have paid my money to start out with Lifetel and I am excited to get started. And words of encouragement for a complete newbie?

Hello everyone! I am brand new to the this whole new isurance realm, but I have paid my money to start out with Lifetel and I am excited to get started. And words of encouragement for a complete newbie?

For starters, welcome to the industry :) I'm sure everyone wishes you success and a very prosperous career. Being that you're a "newbie", my advice to you is to keep your ears wide open and listen to all instruction and guidance and follow and trust the system. As they say, "if you're talking, you aren't listening". You have to pay very close attention to detail at all times, but especially in the beginning. Finally, just set out to be a "do'er". Exercise initiative whenever possible, accept and embrace the challenges that sales in general will throw your way and try always to enjoy the work. If you believe in what you're doing and can keep it fun, success will follow. Good luck to you :)

For starters, welcome to the industry :) I'm sure everyone wishes you success and a very prosperous career. Being that you're a "newbie", my advice to you is to keep your ears wide open and listen to all instruction and guidance and follow and trust the system. As they say, "if you're talking, you aren't listening". You have to pay very close attention to detail at all times, but especially in the beginning. Finally, just set out to be a "do'er". Exercise initiative whenever possible, accept and embrace the challenges that sales in general will throw your way and try always to enjoy the work. If you believe in what you're doing and can keep it fun, success will follow. Good luck to you :)

Thank you so much! This thread and your responses are the reason that I decided to take a chance with this! I have read through this entire thread and truly appreciate your knowledge!

Thank you so much! This thread and your responses are the reason that I decided to take a chance with this! I have read through this entire thread and truly appreciate your knowledge!

Absolutely my pleasure :) Honestly, there's no big secret to all of this. It's a smarter way to sell (on the phone), "good" and better leads yield the best results and have an expected cost, you quote and sell products that you know you can push through and do your job by getting people covered and you bring home a nice commission check every week. Again, no real mystery to it at all. Know your stuff, make the dials every day and just have relaxed, informed conversations with people about something truly important that absolutely everybody needs, especially in this crazy, mixed up world we're all living in now. And like I said before, build in little rewards and incentives for yourself and try to keep it fun. Best job in the world, if you ask me ;)

Hey, I am new to LifeTel. I had joined them after reading most of the threads on here. Obviously, the free leads aren't the best but to start the also put in 15 Mail leads. I am also having trouble on those. I was trying to find another agent that has been working with LifeTel for awhile to pick their brain on how their process works. Is there an agent that can help with that?

Hey, I am new to LifeTel. I had joined them after reading most of the threads on here. Obviously, the free leads aren't the best but to start the also put in 15 Mail leads. I am also having trouble on those. I was trying to find another agent that has been working with LifeTel for awhile to pick their brain on how their process works. Is there an agent that can help with that?

I'd be happy to try to help you. I don't do the PM thing much, but why don't you PM me for this and we'll give it a go ;)

Hey All,

Thanks for taking your time to provide so much detail on this thread. Reading all your comments has been very helpful. I just got off the phone for my "interview". Good call and learned a lot. I asked for a couple of part-time agents to call as references and was told to just post here and see if anyone would be willing to take a short call from me. Anyone on this thread who would be willing to speak to me?

mikeyv7, do you have any part-timers in your downline who I might be able to call?

Thanks.

Hey All,

Thanks for taking your time to provide so much detail on this thread. Reading all your comments has been very helpful. I just got off the phone for my "interview". Good call and learned a lot. I asked for a couple of part-time agents to call as references and was told to just post here and see if anyone would be willing to take a short call from me. Anyone on this thread who would be willing to speak to me?

mikeyv7, do you have any part-timers in your downline who I might be able to call?

Thanks.

Hello Mangas :) Yes, possibly I might. What would you like to know, though? Tell you what, I'm starting to like the PM thing finally LOL. PM me what you want to know and what you're trying to find out and I'll see what I can do to hook you up.

Back