Anyone Familiar W/Symmetry Financial Group?

Does Symmetry provide copious amount of support? What about Equis Financial? I was told by Bill Lampe with Equis that they provide a new agent with leads for first 2-3 weeks to get that agent up and running. However, he admitted to getting leads from 3rd party companies. Symmetry claims they do their own marketing. Welcome your opinions. What are the best life and health insurance companies for which agents to work?

Oh, it's a Pyramid based company in the same way that any agency runs. Recruit agents, get theme to produce, you get overrides. I'm not sure how different it can be. I buy their leads (old .25 and .50, as well as $1, 2, and $4 leads) and sell off of them. It's really just Mortgage Protection sales, with the usual Asurea MP leads. I also sell for carriers outside of their group. Theirs is a one call close, I usually do two calls, one for info gathering, one for writing the app.

I'm not really into the "koolaid" but they have pretty good conference calls on Wednesdays. I try to catch them whenever I can, but usually I'm out selling.

So, you were (and perhaps still are) successful selling from old leads? What are your pointers for getting past nos?

Door knock them.

Also this business isn't for everyone. If you want a $1M a year agency you have to be obsessed. I was tired of the rat race in corp America. I was in the Marine Corp also so I learned when the going gets tough the tough dig in and get S$it done. Old leads A Lead doesn't matter. You have to work and work until you can look back and go "dang I've gone this far, I want to go farther." You can't coach or inspire that. It either in you or not. I don't waste my time with talkers, I look for doers... no need to convince anyone.

Oh, it's a Pyramid based company in the same way that any agency runs. Recruit agents, get them to produce, you get overrides. I'm not sure how different it can be. I buy their leads (old .25 and .50, as well as $1, 2, and $4 leads) and sell off of them. It's really just Mortgage Protection sales, with the usual Asurea MP leads. I also sell for carriers outside of their group. Theirs is a one call close, I usually do two calls, one for info gathering, one for writing the app.

I'm not really into the "koolaid" but they have pretty good conference calls on Wednesdays. I try to catch them whenever I can, but usually I'm out selling.

Are you selling them to your agents or outside Symmetry? If you are selling to other agents outside symmetry it is against their policy. You and I are both fellow Marines letting you know strait up this constitutes as violation and can be terminated.

What video? Did you forget the link?

I can't understand why so many organizations try to monetize access to this strategy.

The strategy is the uninterrupted compounding of growth of an account that can be collateralized while the growth of the account is guaranteed to continue.

The key concepts are uninterrupted compounding and collateralization.

I can't understand why so many organizations try to monetize access to this strategy.

The strategy is the uninterrupted compounding of growth of an account that can be collateralized while the growth of the account is guaranteed to continue.

The key concepts are uninterrupted compounding and collateralization.

Leveraging WL product with Paid up Additions Rider. The reason why people are monetizing access to this strategy because 95% of all insurance agents don't know about it. I was so sold on IUL IUL IUL IUL to find out that it is merely a long term approach. With DFL or Infinite banking you can access your money with in 72 hours and up to 90-95%! If you want to know more and want to add more high commission sales to your portfolio, PM me. Thank you

Leveraging WL product with Paid up Additions Rider. The reason why people are monetizing access to this strategy because 95% of all insurance agents don't know about it.

I get that 95% of agents do not understand ir even know about this strategy. I'd even estimate that it is 98%. What I do not understand us why "sell" the strategy to other agents rather than spread the word?

The problem with you in particular is you have a grand total of 22 forum posts and you're here with an offer/recruiting pitch. That doesn't do anything to earn you credibility here.

Back