Anyone Have Feedback with/on Pacific Lending Corp?

Gotta say avoid this company! I got a call from them and they told me how great their leads were (they're not internet leads...they supposedly get leads from the mortgage professionals that they work with and they will replace any that you do not close; the leads are only from people that are buying new homes and they are exclusive). I thought about it for a few days and then I got another call from them. I had looked at their website and was kind of concerned. I went through everything with the sales rep that concerned me and he had perfect answers to all my questions.

So...I emailed the signed agreement in and a copy of my check, but was told by the sales rep that I needed to mail the actual check before they could do anything. I decided to hold off on mailing the check since it was late in the week and thought I'd do just a little more research since they supposedly couldn't do anything without the check.

I found this comment thread where only a few of you commented on how the leads weren’t that good and that so many had been replaced. I emailed and told the sales rep that I had decided to hold off. A couple of days later I get a ‘welcome email’ stating that my account is set up. I called and they tell me they are already drafting my account and that they won’t reimburse me even though they hadn’t given me any leads and even though the sales rep lied to me. My account was drafted so I called BOA to let them know about it and put in a claim for me which reimbursed me for the $400. I’ve closed the account so these people can't get anything!

Their only claim is that they do not give refunds and due to the nature of business that they cannot do so. I'm sorry...you haven't given me any leads yet. Don't tell me it's due to the nature of the business. SHADY!!!!! AVOID!!!!

Well guys...as always, its a sad story...for them! I really like this forum...full of fun and sassy responses. Anyways, I told them that without ANY feedback on their company, bad AboutMe page(which in IE is still messed up), along with their window name mispelling "Lending" that I was unable to do business with them. The only response from them was "ok" and hungup.

b61mack you are awsoooome!

Thanks everyone!

G

This has been a waste of money. I have not gotten one viable lead out of the names that they forwarded to me. Most people do not know who they (Pacific) are and have no idea why you are calling. I would pass on this company if I had the chance again.

I just had the worst experience with Pacific Lending Corp and have filed a police report against them and David Sanchez. Our agency signed up in mid-December to buy 30 homeowner leads for $360 but the leads were worthless. We had been assured by David Sanchez that this was a one-time non-recurring charge as it clearly stated right above where I signed my name on the agreement. But they have still tried to debit our account repeatedly since then despite our multiple correspondences insisting they not. They have long since stopped sending us the useless leads but are still regularly attempting to access our bank account and withdraw funds. We now have them blocked but are out over $700 with nothing of any value to show for it. Their customer service line is (818) 488-9183 but is disconnected as are most of the other numbers on the website. All of their addresses seem bogus and none of our emails or faxes have gotten any response. The polite young man who used to cold call me, "David Sanchez" is non-responsive if he even ever existed. I would stuff my money down a garbage disposal before I would send another cent to this bogus company running a scam job to defraud hard working people.

Back