Anyone have Trustage pricing?

rbbga

Expert
I have a client that is a 42 yr old female in good health that lives in GA. She was just offered $50,000 whole life for $81 per month. Is that accurate pricing for them?

$111.60 is their FE rate. She is likely quoted a UL or something. Have you seen the policy?

No she was just quoted today. She called me with the agent on 3 way. He said that it was WL, day one coverage and endowed at 121. But the numbers just didn’t match up. I figured it had to be a UL or something. Thanks for confirming.

She said the guy sold her two 50k whole life policies for herself totaling $163 per month. They could not write it all in one policy. Is that accurate?

She said the guy sold her two 50k whole life policies for herself totaling $163 per month. They could not write it all in one policy. Is that accurate?

That is a lie. At her age, the max is 100k for WL. Not sure why the agent did that, but my guess is their comp is reduced when the face goes above 50k. Had the lady bought one poliyc at 100K, the net price would ahve been 160.00 per month.

Are all their rates this good or only for folks under 50? I also want to be clear that this is a simplified product?

What is their max death benefit on folks above age 50?

Are all their rates this good or only for folks under 50? I also want to be clear that this is a simplified product?

What is their max death benefit on folks above age 50?

At higher ages, their rates are less good. At 75-79, 50k is the max. At 80-85, 25k is the max.

Back