Anyone Here Know who Can Create a Good Website that Will Drive Local Traffic?

What would really work for Mike not trying to spam out SEO advice from 5 years ago. You brag about getting a fresh site to the top of Google in a few hours. The tactics you used are now considered spam. I don't know if you stay up to-date with this stuff but tactics from 1 year ago are no longer viable. The way he even advertises his service is straight spam:

"I took a website that just went "live" to page one of Google in three (3) hours and have the proof to back it up. I did this about three or four years ago and have a witness or two.

If a person could afford it, I also have a way to build websites that automatically rank at the top of Google, Yahoo! & Bing within 10 to 14 days from the time they go "live" for lots of relevant local terms. Once again, I can show PROOF."

I bet you can get to the top of Google in 2 weeks and be gone 2 days later :D or hes ranking your for terms like "super duper cheap insurance rates for insurance forum members".

John brings up a good point. It is one thing to get to page one of Google in three hours of going live. It's another thing to stay there. We all know about the Google dance, and for a lot of web sites, it does not turn out to be the tango, but the St. Vitus Dance instead.

Back