Anyone Here Selling FE or Medicare in Florida?

Its funny Efes has been pretty much silent for the 1 1/2 yrs I've been on here and now they're posting like crazy which is fine as many others are marketing on here. Chase by the way what happened to Chris Sharpe? The dude was supposedly doing $20-$25k a month with efes and he's gone now. I guess lead costs and chargebacks got him.

Chris was a legit $20K+ a month producer. I think he tried some things that he read/heard that ended up derailing him after leaving EFES. Very hard worker and great with his clients. Wish him all the best.

Hi guys, Anyone here selling FE in Jacksonville Florida? I'm looking to potentially relocate and was wondering how the market was. Did someone experience it firsthand that can tell me about it? Thanks

I recruited a talented agent 8 years ago that worked with myself and Chase for a long time... he consistently was a top producer every single month for years... I can't say that i ever ran leads in the field with him personally but I did manage his leads for a long time and what I can tell you is he had some zips he loved and and he had some zips he hated and never would go to again... He isn't in the FE business anymore which is good for you if you plan on moving there because you won't have some tough competition ... most people remember him from convention his nickname is hammy Hammerton...

Hi guys, Anyone here selling FE in Jacksonville Florida? I'm looking to potentially relocate and was wondering how the market was. Did someone experience it firsthand that can tell me about it? Thanks

As a native Floridian, I have sold FE throughout Florida and even traveled to work in Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia, and South Carolina.

If you have a strong work ethic, you can do well working the surrounding areas of Jacksonville. If you don't have a strong work ethic, you will fail miserably!

Selling FE successfully INSIDE the city of Jacksonville is going to be pretty tough and will most likely lead to failure.

Happy Hunting

Ill throw my hat into the shill ring LOL. Ill hook you up with better contracts (or at least point you in the right direction of someone who can) that are higher than what another marketer would offer you here.

I can also set you up with really low cost tele leads to get ya going. Not to mention a super super duper per lead direct mail program that is second to none, I know this "first hand". Make sure and check out the age and income demos on any direct mail program you go with and make double sure you can do things like:

1. Add an income filter
2. Add an age filter
3. Add a po box filter

Some marketers dont even offer these filters. It could mean the difference in writing good business and writing very low bad business, either way good luck!!

----------

I recruited a talented agent 8 years ago that worked with myself and Chase for a long time... he consistently was a top producer every single month for years... I can't say that i ever ran leads in the field with him personally but I did manage his leads for a long time and what I can tell you is he had some zips he loved and and he had some zips he hated and never would go to again... He isn't in the FE business anymore which is good for you if you plan on moving there because you won't have some tough competition ... most people remember him from convention his nickname is hammy Hammerton...

Hogwash, if you are in a good area you will have tough competition period. Dont blow smoke up someones rear. No one has the market sealed or nailed down, there is always several good producers working a good area, jeez Louise.

Chris was a legit $20K+ a month producer. I think he tried some things that he read/heard that ended up derailing him after leaving EFES. Very hard worker and great with his clients. Wish him all the best.

Yeah man, the day he told me that he was averaging over $1,000 in AP per sale, was the day I knew he was on his way out. Way too high for our folks here in the Sunshine State!

Bingo Doug. He would always tell me he was writing $100 plus monthlys . What also killed him is he was on a 85-90% contract with Efes and he got caught in a long lapse time when he moved to other carriers and then he moved back. He couldn't stay ahead of the expenses and chargebacks.Im willing to bet since he stopped writing he's got debit balances all over the place

Bingo Doug. He would always tell me he was writing $100 plus monthlys . What also killed him is he was on a 85-90% contract with Efes and he got caught in a long lapse time when he moved to other carriers and then he moved back. He couldn't stay ahead of the expenses and chargebacks.Im willing to bet since he stopped writing he's got debit balances all over the place

What hurt him was how he handled money. Plain and simple. Oh I have 5k in the bank? Yep I'll take that washer and dryer for 4899.99!

What hurt him was how he handled money. Plain and simple. Oh I have 5k in the bank? Yep I'll take that washer and dryer for 4899.99!

You are correct. It wasn't chargebacks or his commission levels. His block of business was actually pretty solid.

Back