Anyone Know of a First to Die Final Expense Plan?

dmans

There have been many times with Final Expense sales where I have wished I had a First to Die plan. Anybody know of one?

...Yeah many is a stretch. There have been a few times.

Last edited:
There have been many times with Final Expense sales where I have wished I had a First to Die plan. Anybody know of one?

There was a thread last week on this topic. I can't post a link from the IF app, but last post was 9/29. SIWL for a couple.

I have written a lot of fe business and never wished that I had one of these policies. Why do you need it?

Yeah, that one got way off track! Assurity has just come out with something like that. Todd King helped me get info on it, maybe you could contact him.

Gooner, it's really not necessary, but in my case the clients adamantly insisted that's what they wanted.

Yeah, that one got way off track! Assurity has just come out with something like that. Todd King helped me get info on it, maybe you could contact him.

Gooner, it's really not necessary, but in my case the clients adamantly insisted that's what they wanted.

You had people ask for a first to die policy? I've run 1000's of appointments and never once had anyone ask for that.

Hmm...I wonder if this would work:

Sell them 2 policies. Tell them that when the first one dies they just cancel the other one. If they say..."but we'd be paying double...". Tell them "well, yea...but it's like putting your money in the bank..just cash the second one in and go on a cruise".

It could work... :goofy:

That's what I tried, especially since I didn't yet have Assurity in the bag. But they made it clear it was first-to-die or nothing. JD, your comment confirms my suspicions that the Eastern Shore is a weird FE area.

That's what I tried, especially since I didn't yet have Assurity in the bag. But they made it clear it was first-to-die or nothing. JD, your comment confirms my suspicions that the Eastern Shore is a weird FE area.

Maybe? Travis said the same thing. He's run 1000's of appointments and never had anyone even suggest a first to die policy.

Maybe? Travis said the same thing. He's run 1000's of appointments and never had anyone even suggest a first to die policy.

I've had people bring it up. Here's my response, "yes they have those polciies, but they are usually 50% more for only 1 policy. It usually makes since to just get 2 policies, that way the shorance company doesn't win." Done and done

And in my experience the first to die policies ARE 50% more than 1 single policy.

It is all how you handle the objection.

I've had people bring it up. Here's my response, "yes they have those polciies, but they are usually 50% more for only 1 policy. It usually makes since to just get 2 policies, that way the shorance company doesn't win." Done and done

And in my experience the first to die policies ARE 50% more than 1 single policy.

It is all how you handle the objection.

If I ever had someone bring it up I would just say, nah, we don't do that. If they wanted to pursue it further I would leave there on move on serious prospects.

Back