Anyone selling Christian based medi-share plans?

Sharing programs do not guarantee claims will be paid.

Sharing programs are not subject to DOI oversight.

Sharing programs are not independently audited.

Sharing programs are not covered by state guaranty funds

Sharing programs are not universally accepted by medical providers

Sharing programs generally do not cover pre-ex, or if they do, pre-ex is limited

Sharing programs typically refuse coverage for "immoral" claims
Sharing is caring Bob....

I'm with Samaritans which is similar, but YMMV.

Church Attendance - you have to attend church 3 out of 4 Sundays, PROVIDED you aren't sick, out of town, or something else. Your pastor/priest/church leader signs off on it each year when you renew your membership. If you leave that church, when you join (or regularly attend) another that is ok and you'd just have that leader sign your renewal the next year.

Re: Immorality - anything resulting from the member doing things like getting drunk (moderation is permitted), using tobacco, or sexual activity outside of a one-man/one woman marriage. As part of your membership you pledge not to do these things.

NOTE: I don't sell health plans, and don't know that Samartians uses commissioned agents.

Last edited:
After glancing through the comments on this subject there is surely some misinformation that has been spread. I represent (3) of the (6) legitimate Healthcare Sharing Ministries.
This is not a "back-up" set of plans for me; they are my go-to plans.
As far as commissions go these companies have the best commissions on health plans. Think about this: LEVEL COMMISSIONS for as long as the plan is active. 14-15% generally. And...you can write in almost all the USA.
You are welcome to email me directly with questions:
fred @ helpinsureus.com

Some of the Healthcare Sharing Ministries (HCSM's) are Christian-based; some are for Catholic's; some are more broad-based.
Each has it's own set of GUIDELINES just as insurance has UNDERWRITING.
Some have PPO's; some say use ANY provider.
Most HCSM's won't take tobacco users.
They are not all the same. A agent who is well-schooled in HCSM's can find the appropriate plan for most people.

Family of 4 on Obamacare in Grand Junction, CO = $2,144/month ($6850 deductible)
The same family on HCSM plan = $680/mo with LOWER "sharing amount" of $5,000

I think Obamacare is immoral in the way it was set up.
80% of Obamacare insureds get most of the premiums paid via subsidies. Those are the ones who love Obamacare.
Subsidies aren't needed on HCSM's; they are fairly priced.

Back