Anyone selling Uhc short term plans?

What about medsupps? I tried working with westfall but it didn’t go too well. You guys selling a good amount of med supps or is that mostly during AEP?

STIBROKER said:

First off the last thing you want to be on is a STM plan with cancer because it will end before you are cured so you are left high and dry....and there are no caps on STM plans so why the need to add anything to it.....

I meant in case something comes up. You have to go though UW and I know pre-ex isn't covered.

GoldenBrotherIns said

What about medsupps? I tried working with westfall but it didn’t go too well. You guys selling a good amount of med supps or is that mostly during AEP?

I work Medicare referrals, most are retiring late 60s or so and losing group insurance. Used to buy T65 leads but they are being hit on all over the place, between agents and the carriers.

Also I work the DSNP market by doing some grassroots marketing (community events) and one of my carriers does a monthly mailer.

I do a little FE as well and buy leads during AEP.

STIBROKER said:

whats the problem....

Oh, none. I was wondering about the products UHC sells along with the STM, like the Health Protector Guard (fixed indemnity). And they have that whole suite of ancillaries as well.

GoldenBrotherIns said:

His trained telemarketers were horrendous. All that money for nothing but it is what it is.

I haven't heard anything about he or anyone else really promoting TMs lately. I think that ship has sailed, with the DNC and all.

It seems YouTube, FB, DM and writing your own online content is the way to go.

Back