Anyone Using Iboomerang Power Dialer?

jaystar

Expert
Anyone have experience with iboomerang. They have a power dialer and I'd like to know if it compares with other dialers mentioned on the forum. Haven't used one yet but am looking.

Anyone have experience with iboomerang. They have a power dialer and I'd like to know if it compares with other dialers mentioned on the forum. Haven't used one yet but am looking.

I've use three different dialers.

Used an inhouse dialer, Salesdialers, and now mojo.

Mojo is the absolute best.

I've use three different dialers.

Used an inhouse dialer, Salesdialers, and now mojo.

Mojo is the absolute best.

Hello, I have an answer for the I Boomerang Dialer! They are a rip-off. They scam you into contracts that you don't need and you can't get out of them for 12 months. They are by far the most expensive system out there but the least user friendly!! This company is a total scam! Run! The owner of the company is a head guy that works with USA Benefits Group. He says there is no affiliation between the iboomerang company or the USABG company but that is a lie. If you contact USABG to become an agent they will not even let you get appointed with them until you buy into the Iboomerang dialer. The managers are all trained to pitch you the most expensive package they have telling you that that is what everyone is using and you need it for your business. But the fact is you don't need half of the services they are offering and if you sign the contract your done! I tried to change the contract the VERY NEXT DAY and the declined me my rights of recision. Saying a contract is a contract! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH I BOOMERANG!

I have heard of this dialer, and it is like what people say, it is a pure rip off. If you would like to find out about a TRUE predictive dialer, the best way to go would be to contact useddialers.com I purchased my predictive dialer from them and I have had amazing results from using this system. I literally increased my sales by over 200% and that is a low ball number. They have several dialers to choose from and they set me up with a Blue Streak predictive dialer. The thing that I love most about these guys is they customized a system that fit my needs specifically. I cant post a link since I am new to this website, but their website is useddialers . com check them out before you make any purchase, I promise it will be worth your time.

Back